Chapter 5. Is it Love

Friday morning sitting straight up inside her office, Perrie took all the calls from clients when there's a knock at the door.

      Come in! Perrie said while she's still on the phone. She glanced up when Cornelia and Jade walked in.

          Just a sec. Perrie said and gave Jade a sweet smile.

         Jade sat down at the couch and she glared around the four glass wall of the office. Inside the bin she noticed a fresh bouquets of flower, she's thinking why Perrie threw all the very expensive bouquets of flower. She can read what was written in a card. “From: Zayn”, maybe Perrie have a fight with her boyfriend. Jade feel bored so she glared at Perrie that was still on the phone talking with her client. Feeling curious she glared at the bouquet of flower at the bin again, she saw the other card from a different person. "She must have a bunch of suitors". Jade thought.

      Yes , no worries we will be there as what we have scheduled. Perrie declared and drop the phone. She glared Jade and gave her a smile.

         I'm sorry for keep you waiting.

         It's okay.

         Hold on Jeed! I have to answer this. Perrie sat down back to her table to answer the call."Hello good morning,  Femme Fatale Bridal & Flower shop". Perrie declared. "Yes sir, Yes sir. Of course sir I'll help you with that. she continued. Just a sec. Sir. I'll connect you to my assistant for your orders.

        I'll take that. Jesy enters the room  and walk towards her table a few steps from Perrie's. She gave Perrie a questioning look.

          Thanks Jess.

          You have a visitor Pezz. Jesy interupted.

           Yeah, anyway this is Jeed Thirlwall. Perrie said as she introduce Jade.

            Hello Jeed! I'm Jesy Nelson.

           Nice to meet you,Jesy Actually,It's Jaaade.Jade declared.

             Hahaha sorry about that Jade. Perrie replied.

             Jade what a nice name, you always have a wrong pronunciation Pezz. Jesy declared. She took the phone and started to focused herself to her laptop.

             I have to walk her around Jess. Perrie said and gave Jesy a wink.

              Okay! Enjoy.

          Perrie walked out the door with Jade. She secretly glance on Jade's beautiful face and cute smile. Her voice sounds really sweet.

            Wow, I love it.Jade interrupted.

           That side there are bunch of Flowers and their are our florist. And the other side is a room for Bridal events. Perrie declared and watch Jade enjoying herself with all the stuffs she saw inside the room. Perrie secretly glared Jade wearing a ripped jeans matching her Nirvana black tee and her high boots. She's feminine and trendy like her.

          I like Lilies. Jade glared Perrie.

         Because it last longer?

         No, Means I dare you to love me.

          Excuse me Ms.Edwards? A voice behind them interupted.

          Yes, Cornelia? Perrie replied.

          Mr. Cabello canceled his schedule today. He wants to do it on Monday.

          Its okay just fit his sched for my Monday appointment.

           Thank you Ms. Edwards.

            Welcome

            I have to go. Cornelia declared and walked away.

            Do you have another plan? Perrh.e asked as she glared Jade busied herself at the flowers.

             Nope, going back to my apartment and maybe read another book to kill my boredom. Jade replied.

           I'm in a mood to cook, would you like to have a lunch in my place? Perrie asked and wait for Jade's response about her idea.

           I would love to. Jade declared with excitement in her eyes.

           Shall we?

           Yeah sure

        Perrie said goodbye to Jesy and took her car key in and they left the building.

            I like that! Jade interupted as she heard the song Sexual by Neiked on the stereo.

             My most fave. Perrie giggled.

             "You got that thing that I been looking for,been running around for so long,now I caught you, I won't let you go ..."

              They both sang the song together.

     In a few minutes they reached Perrie's house. The house is so beautiful and everything was in order, obviously the house of an interior decorator.

           Feel yourself at home. Perrie declared as she took out all the ingredients and the chicken out of the fridge.

      Thank you. I'll help you. Jade said.

              No, its okay be my guest. Want a drinks? Perrie asked.

            What you've got? Jade asked as she tied up her hair.

            Uhmm. Soda or lemonade?

            Lemonade please?.

            Here!

     Perrie handed her a can of lemonade and tied up her long blonde hair. She started cutting the veggies and prepared everything so she can start.The cooking, on the other hand , was little accomplishment was adding a dice chicken breast and some soy sauce. She's reading instructions on how to cook home made delicacies.

            Smells good. Jade declared as she walk closer to Perrie and tapped her waist with her palm as a friendly gesture.

            Starving? Perrie asked.

            A bit. Jade replied as she move closer. Strange but why her heart pounding inside her chest, it feels like it wanted to jump out.Jade awkwardly bounce back on the couch and secretly glared Perrie still chopping the veggies.

          Jeed?what sweets you like? Do you want some cupcakes?

          Sure.

         Are you okay? Perrie asked while cutting the veggies for salad.

      Yeah.

       Jade approached to helped her for the meal. She pulled the chair for Perrie.

          Thank you. Perrie declared and slice a piece of chicken breast on Jade's plate.

         You're spoiling me. Jade cracked a joke, she can't stop staring on Perrie's beautiful face.

           I should be the one thanking you for accepting my invitation to have lunch with me.

            Thank you for the meal. Perrie do you cook a lot? Jade asked.

             Nope, I always eat alone so I prefer to eat at the resto or fastfood. How bout you?

             Honestly I dont.

              I understand. Hows my cook taste?

             Taste good, I'm full. Jade declared with a smile she poured a water on her and Perrie's glass.

            Thank you. Perrie said.

      Jade bit a piece of cupcake as there's a silence between them. She felt awkward whe she caught Perrie staring at her. She felt like those eyes are slowly melting her ,and her heart keeps pounding inside.