Chapter 4.Pezza meet Jadey

It's been a busy day for Perrie, driving in downtown she decided to pulled and park her car. The night was so peaceful, she enjoyed herself walking at the street under the dim light lamp post. She's starving as she forgot to eat maybe a Tacos would be enough. She's tired of walking, but there's a young woman at the bench. She's thinkin that there's nothing wrong if she asked to share the bench with her.

        Excuse me. If you don't mind. Perrie said with a sweet smile on her lips.

        Yeah sure.

        There's a silence between her and the young lady and Perrie took the last bite of her Taco's.She glared at the young lady eating biscuits beside her.

Hey, Perrie said trying to start a conversation when she recognize the young lady.It's you.

Hey, finally you recognized me Jade laugh.She smiled so feminine and her voice is so soft.

My bad, I'm sorry I really have a poor eye sight. Perrie cracked a joke.

It's okay .Jade timidly replied scanning a magazine and another silence between the two girls. While Perrie still chewing a piece of Tacos.

You're waiting for someone? Jade interrupted to cracked the silence and finally close the magazine she's reading.

No, just taking a walk before going home. Perrie replied.

That's a bad idea. Jade sarcastically declared and smile at her.

Why? Perrie asked look confused.

Having your stiletto on ? That hurts then Jade replied as she glared on  a stiletto.

    Just a short walk. Perrie replied with her sweet smile.

           Allright. Wants some biscuits?

           No thanks,Anyway? Are you working in Chocolate Wings? Perrie asked.

   Yep. A part timer. Jade timidly replied.

And the other job? Perrie asked, she thought she might be too annoying.

Studying. Jade replied.She caught Perrie staring at her. How bout you? Jade finally have the courage to ask.

I work as Interior decorator slash event planner slash designer. Perrie replied as she brushed her blonde hair with her fingers.

Wow! That's awesome. Jade greatly surprised.

What course you're taking. Perrie asked trying to continue the conversation.

Interior decorator. Jade replied and she glared Mandy.

Really? You made the right course. Perrie replied as she gave Jade a sweet smile.

Thank you, I really like that course. And dreamt to have my own shop too related to designs and I also love event planning. Jade declared obviously liking the conversation.

Well if you have time you can visit me in our Bridal and flower shop I shared with my friend. Perrie declared.

You have shop? Of course you have a mustang , you also have a shop. Jade replied trying to make a joke.

  Anytime. Perrie answered and glared at Jade smiling.

  What about friday morning? It's my off and don't have a class. Jade said with excitement.

Friday? Uhmmmm.Sure, I am in the office for souvenirs so I'm staying at the office the whole day.

         I'm so excited.

         Anyway here's the address of my shop. Perrid declared as she handed the business card.

Thank you so much.

          Welcome, anyway what are you doing dowtown at this hour? Perrie interupted.

           I am waiting for someone.

           Boyfriend?Perrie asked but she was interupted when her phone keeps ringing."Excuse me I have to take this."

      Perrie walk a little and take the call from Jesy asking her to come at the bar with her fiance.

         Where are? You should come here.I want you to meet these bunch of cuties. Jesy declared.

           I can't. Perrie replied.

           Shut up! I'm waiting. Jesy replied and drop the call.

Perrie went back at the bench to say goodbye to Jade.

        My bad, I really have to go. Perrie said.

         It's alright. Jade replied.

         See you around.

Perrie walked away to get her car and drive herself unto the bar Jesy says. When she arrived at the bar she saw Jesy with her fiance and other friends.

           Where you from young lady?Jesy asked.

             Just taking a walk dowtown.

            Oh come on! Get a boyfriend instead.

             Shut up Jess, I'm single and lovin life.

              Get over to your ex! Come on Pezz lets dance.

                I would love that.

      They run unto the dance floor and started dancing and gets weird.