Poopey

Arrived at 10 A.M at the house of her new client, Perrie greeted her team and walke towards Jesy.

            Morning Jess,we can do better than that, can't we? Perrie declared, she's talking about the new arrangement of the living room of their client

             Mornin Pezz,ofcourse we can, I'll call the team to start. Jesy replied her business partner wearing an eyeglasses.

              Okay then lets get it on. And Jess please call Cornelia for me?I need her here.Perrie said staring at the paintings on the wall.

           Hello Pezz.A voice from behind interrupt.

            Good Morning Mrs. Holmes. You look so stunning. Perrie declared as she gave an old woman a hug. Anyway here's my beautiful business partner Jesy Nelson.

             Good Morning Mrs.Holmes. Jesy said.
              Morning beautiful. Mrs.Holmes replied.

             I'll be right here,she continued and walked away to check the interior team.

          Take your time.Mrs. Holmes replied. Anyway Pezz I want you to meet my beautiful grand daughter Camilla. An old woman continued.

            Hello, Camilla. Perrie declared as she smile so sweet to a young lady.

               You know what, I've heard a lot about you, of course from Grandma and I've heard you're a very good designer not only in Interior. I've seen your arrangement at my cousin's wedding I really loved it. Camilla declared with an amazement in her eyes.

         Thank you so much. I've heard about you too. Your Grandma was so proud of you. Perrie replied. I've heard you're in fashion designing?

        I know, Camilla cracked a joke and hug her Grandma. She really loves to talk about me. Camilla smiled and continued.Yeah, I am into fashion and also a freelance model.

            I think you too will be good friends. Mrs. Holmes interrupted.

      Perrie secretly glared a Camilla, she's stunning no doubt she could really be a model, her straight black hair, those dark brown eyes and her accent. With that looks and sexy petit body.

          You're just having your vacation here in Cali? Perrie asked.

          Yeah, just a few months. We should hang out sometimes. Camilla said with an excitement in her eyes.

       Sure, why not

      See you around then, I'm sorry I have to go. Camilla said and gave Perrie a hug.

         Yeah sure. See you around.

     Seconds to minutes-minutes to hours time clicking so fast. Perrie and Jesy with their team left the house. Jesy was on the rushed to met her fiance so she have to spent her time alone. She put her scarf a bit tighten on so she couldn't feel the cold that slowly draw inside her bones. While driving in downtown, suddenly there's a young woman riding on her bicycle crossed her way without any warning. She jumped out her car and check.

          Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry. Are you okay? I'll take you to the hospital. Perrie declared while her hands shaking.

          I'm okay, my fault. The young woman replied trying to get up herself.

         Did it hurt so bad? Perrie asked again trying to check the woman. "I know I'm a bit exaggerated but It can be serious, look you're bleeding." She continued as she kneed down to help her up.

          Perrie helped her to walk a little under the lamp post and let the lady sat at the gutter for a little while. I have a first aid kit here in my car, if you dont want me to take you at the hospital let me clean that.That hurts for sure. Perrie exclaimed.

        Okay.The lady timidly replied.

        Let me know if it hurts. Perrie asked and start to clean those bruises.So bad this is terrible. Perrie continued.

        Why? The young lady asked with her wry face.

        You can't wear short shorts and skirts for a couple of days.Perrie said.

         Band aid can fix it then.

         Not bad. Perrie replied and slowly sat beside her. I know you can't stand and walk for awhile so. . . . I'll stay. She continued and smile. Anyway I'm Perrie Edwards.

         Perrie, a pretty name. The young lady replied and shook Perrie's hand. Are you a nurse or doctor?she continued.

       Nope, anyway do you have a name?

        Oh sorry, I'm Jade Thirlwall

       Oh nice to meet you Jeed! Nice name.

         It's Jade not Jeed.

         Oh sorry, Jade.

          It's okay.

         How you feeling? Perrie asked.

         I'm fine, I think I have to go. Jade declared tried her best to get up.

        Are you sure?

        Yeah, I'm good. I apologize about the mess.

         I should be the one to apologize.

        Perrie helped Jade to ride on her bicycle.

        It's cold outside. Perrie said and put on the scarf on Jade's neck.

          Thank you but this scarf is too expensive obviously. Jade said as she glared the scarf.

        Take it, no worries. You need it it's too cold out here. Uhmmm. You should be careful.

           Thank you. You too.

      Perrie walked inside her car as she saw Jade disappeared.While she's on her way home, Jade's face is so charming and very lovely.Trying to clear out her thoughts but still there's a smile on her lip.