Chapter 7. Get Weird

Jesy planned a surprise beach party for Perrie's birthday. She invited their team and their close friends.

Hello Jadey, tell Leigh to come with us for the suprise party. Jesy said on the other line.

I will Jess

You can bring your boys

Hahahaha,We will be there.

Thank you.

After the call Jade dropped by at the gift shop to buy something for Perrie. She went home early and packed her things for the party. Her phone keeps ringing.

Hello Jeed

Hey Pezza? How are you?

I'm fine, I'm sorry I cant see you tonight. Jesy and I having some problem with our clients.

Why what happened?

I dont, we're going in there. Its a long ride.

Its okay Pezz, be careful

Thank you Jeed.

Jade heared that Perrie drop the call, she took he stuffs and walked out her flat were Leigh and her boyfriend waiting for her.In a few hours they reached the beach. They saw Jesy and Perrie's friends waiting. They turned off the lights inside the house they rented.

I think they're here. Cornelia said.

We have to be ready. Leigh Ann declared waiting for the door to open.

Perrie and Jesy walk out the car and glared around.

Why is it so dark in here? Are you sure this is the right place Jess? Perrie asked.

Yeah. Lets check the front door.

Happy Birthday Perrie!!!

Oh my gosh! Seriously? Perrie declared she felt surprise.

Happy Birthday Pezz. Jesy said and gave her friend a tight hug.

You slayed it, thank you for that yummy cake, cant wait to eat that. Perrie declared.

Lets start the party! Jesy declared and started to open the champagne.

I would like to thank you all guys, I feel overwhelmed. Especially to my girl Jesy for throwing this surprise party for me. I love you all. Perrie declared and gave Jesy a hug.

We love you Pezz. Jesy replied.

Dance floor open! Leigh
Ann declared as Jesy grab her arms and start dancing with the other guest.

Perrie glared around hoping to see someone she's expecting to be there. She saw Jade at the couch eating cupcake alone.

Jeed!

Hi Pezza, Happy Birthday!

Thank you, What are you doing here alone?

Attacking cupcakes

Hahaha, lets join them?

I cant drink

Come on Jeed just for tonight

Come on birthday girl, take the shot. Jesy declared.

Take the shot! Shot ! Shot!