Chapter 20. No more sad songs ft. Pesy

Perrie pulled over at the Park at 12 midnight she felt like everything was so blurry around. She loves  to stay at the Park everytime she's depressed ,feelin tipsy she lay down at the green grass and keep watchin the dark gray sky. She can hear her heart slowly cracking inside her chest. The pain was so deep as she keeps thinking all the moment with Jade. She's so coward to come out ,staring at the stars her tears keep fallin. She loves Jade why it has to be this tough? Why do we have to hide? Why? Perrie purged her thought so it wont hurt her.

              Oh my gosh! Pezz. . .what the f**k are you doing? Jesy declared as she lay beside Perrie.

               How you found me? Perrie asked.

               I know where always stay if you're depressed. Jesy replied.

                Jes? I'm in love. Perrie declared.

                You're in love?why the hell you're trying to kill yourself driving while drunk? Stuuupeed gel? Jesy declared with her scottish accent.

                  I'm serious. Perrie exclaimed.

                    I know. Jesy replied with a smile.

                      You know? Perrie asked.

                       It's Jade right? Jesy declared glued her eyes in the sky.

                        How'd you know? Perrie asked.

                   Pezz I'm not blind,I can see you with my two eyes,the way you look at her.Jesy replied.

                   What should I do? I dont know how to come out. Perrie declared.

                   Give her a little time,give her a space and think of it. Jesy replied.

                  I love her. Perrie declared she's about to cry.

                Get up your lazy butt now and stop crying. Jesy declared and grabbed her hands to go for a run.

                 Where we going? Perrie asked.

              Stop asking get in. Jesy replied.

          I dont wanna go home Jess. Perrie replied.

            Going home?ofcourse not. Jesy replied.

         Then where?Perrie asked.

         Stop asking! Give me the key. Jesy declared and start the engine and find a bar and she pulled over.

                Lets get drunk! I'm with you my Perrie Winkle!  Jesy declared and grabbed Perrie's arm unto the bar.

          Are you sure? Perrie asked.

         Yeah! Jesy replied.

          The two girls started to drink untill they're wasted and keeps dancing on the dance floor.They're like crazy and too wasted. Mumbling and hardly talking dancing and keep dancing till the world ends.

             Whoa! Slumber Party! Jesy declared while holding hands with Perrie.

              Go Jess! Perrie said while laughing with Jesy.

               Go on Pezz. Jesy replied laughing on the dance floor wasted.

         After a few minutes they left the bar with a bottle of tequilla. And then drove headed into the near beach barefoot as they took off their shoes and run unto the shore while drinking a bottle of tequilla.

               Give me that. Perrie declared wanted a bottle of tequilla.

                You're drunk Pezz. Jesy declared trying to stop Perrie laughing.

                 Wasted. Perrie declared and finally drop her body on the sand.

                   Get up Pezz! Jesy declared trying to make it clear.

        Perrie stood up and start takin off her shirt and ripped jeans and runs towards the water with a pair of knickers and her bra.

                Come on Jessica! Perrie said enjoying the water.

               Wtf. Pezza what are you doing. Jesy said laughing out loud.

               Go on Pezz. Perrie declared as she grabbed her unto the water.

               You bloody!! Jesy didnt continue she fall unto the water.

                Jessica.!!! Perrie declared and she run away from Jesy.

                 I'll kill you. Jesy replied chasing Perrie and gave her a slap on her butt.

         Perrie lay down at the sand as she felt tired and she think of Jade. She missed her poopey so much.

                 I felt like a sh*tty with clothes wet. Jesy declared as she sat down beside Perrie.

                  What should I do? Perrie cried while staring at the dark sky.

                 You just cant two time us. You love Jadey and you wants me! A bloody love triangle. Jesy declared.

                  Shut up. Perrie replied and stopped crying and she laugh out loud.

                    Pezz. Jesy declared as she lay beside Perrie.

                     What is it Jess? Perrie asked.

                        Give her a little time, a space maybe a week and talk to her the time you both ready.

                    Do you hate me? Perrie asked.

                     For what? Jesy asked.

                      For being me? Perrie replied.

                       No, no reason to. You can be who you wanted to be. I love you Pezz no matter what. Jesy replied.

                       Aww. Jess. Perrie replied and gave Jesy a tight hug.

                  Dont give and go on to the things that will makes you happy. In the end you who gain the things you chose. Dont matter what other people say. Jesy declared.

                   Thank you so much. Perrie replied.

                   Get up now lazy butt. Its dawn now can't you see the sunrise? Jes declared as she stood up.

                     I like the sunrise. Perrie declared as she admire the color and the sound of the wind gives her peace. "I love you Jadey, please wait for me." She whispered.

                  Get up now we gotta go.Jesy declared as she picked up their high heeled shoes on the sand. Perrie run towards Jesy and hold her hands as they walk slowly unto the Perrie blue mustang.

(  Still got you on my mind
Starting to realise
No matter what I do
I will only hurt myself, tryna hurt you
And if I turn the music loud, just to drown you out)   

TO BE CONTINUED

Updating the chapter in few daze. .

aww. .Pesy moments :D