Chapter 3.Fallin in love

Early in the morning Jade headed at Chocolate Wings cafe , she had to finish her morning shift . She needed to go to the University for her class schedule.Prada written in a scarf that Perrie gave her last night, she felt a little pain on her knee but it didn’t matter. I'll be fine.Jade whispered. After putting her make up and lipstick on she walked out the employee's area and start to work. Jade wanted to be independent that was the reason that brought her in California. Independent, smart and beautiful back in UK but she wanted to change everything. While taking some orders in a ramdom customers she thought about Perrie that gorgeous woman last night. She might be a model. She really had that beautiful eyes and those smile,in a second she purged her thoughts, why is that lady popped up on my mind, very strange thoughts she whispered.

          Do you remember that lady with blonde hair. Do you think she's single? Chris said the young lad working at the cafe thinking about Perrie.

         Sorry?what was that about? Leigh Ann asked as she burst into laugh.

          What's funny? Chris asked with his wry face. I like her

          I know what you're thinking boy, you know what get over it? Find someone else. Leigh Ann mocked still trying not to laugh.

           I'm just asking. Chris declared feeling upset.

            She's taken! A voice behind them interrupt. She's taken and I'm dating her. Tyler exclaimed.

           Really? Chris replied. I am dreaming of her every night, I am thinking she might be destined for me?. Chris exclaimed.

            Speaking of an angel. Tyler declared as she saw Perrie walked in the cafe with a model like drop-dead gorgeous woman.

           Good Morning. Leigh Ann asked.

            A cup of latte please. Perrie said. How bout yours Jess? She continued.

             French roast for me please. Jesy answered while scrolling her phone. Hold on, I think they have a Madeira cake here.

             Do you want one?

           I guess we should stay here for awhile. I really missed sweets.Jesy exclaimed. Look at that it's like heaven, She continued.

            Sure if you want. Perrie smiled as she glared Leigh

             Okay one cup of latte ,one cup of French roast and Mandeira cake and…..Perrie paused and think what to eat. Angel-food cake with strawberry sauce for me.She continued and smiled.

              Okay copy. Leigh Ann replied.

              Thank you.

     Gorgeous blonde girls always have a gorgeous brunette friends too.Tyler declared.

           I'll go for blonde one. Chris said smiling and focused his self to what he's doing.

           Jade orders. Leigh said.

          What table? Jade asked.

          Table 3 please.Leigh replied.

          Allright. Jade approached the two ladies laughing together. She recognized Perrie as she put down the cakes and coffees on the table.

          Thank you. Perrie focused on what Jesy saying. Jade walked away to take the orders of the other custo mers.

            Have you seen that girl? Jesy declared trying to lower her voice.

           Which one? Perrie asked and looked around the cafe.

              That girl, that one! Jesy replied trying to point Jade with her lips.

              Why? Perrie asked.

              She's cute right? Jesy asked and secretly glared at Jade. She'so fit.

               Yeah! Perrie timidly replied and secretly smiled. "That was the cute Jadey from last night."

                I guess they just hired fit and beautiful girls. Jesy cracked a joke as she saw Leigh Ann at the counter. That girl too.

             Thats funny. Perrie laughed. Yeah she's beautiful too.

            I think we should leaves, there's a bunch of fit girls in here. Jesy exclaimed.

             You're sexy Jess,dont ya worry. Perrie replied.

              Perrie was interrupt when Jesy grabbed her arms so they could go. The two girls left the cafe and drive into Mrs. Holmes house. Their team was still working on the arrangement. Checking all the materials to used and helped the team to finish. Perrie thought about Jade in the cafe.That was her she whispered. It's a very strange feelings that there's a spark in her eyes that she couldn't deny herself that she likes that strange beautiful girl named Jade Thirlwall.