Chapter 22. Change your life

(South Shield, United Kingdom)

        Early in the morning Perrie walked out the door to have some fresh air. Everything changed since she left California to have a long vacay back home in her hometown. She decided to take a walk outside going to the park. In a few seconds she slowed down as she noticed a lily flower on her way. There's a smile curved on her face. And a cute moments flashback on her mind.

I love lily flower. Jade declared.

Why? Because it last longer? Perrie replied.

No, it means. "I dare you to love me" Jade replied.

       With a huge smile Perrie picked the flower and continued to jog. She's been a month in South Shield she left California without a word from Jade. Although she's with Alex everything was still different she missed her Jadey so much.Thinking of Jade her heart cant stop pounding. She spent her time at the park for few minutes with her deep though. If you only new how much "I love you Poopey".

          At the afternoon the sunset slowly going down to the sea.Perrie lay down on the couch trying to make herself busy watching t.v changin chanel to chanel dont know what she really want to watch.

             Pezz. You have visitor. Debbie said as she open the door.

             Hello Pezz. Alex declared with a bundle of flowers on his hand.

            Come in.  Debbie declared.

            I am going to ask Perrie for a dinner. Alex declared.

             Pezz. Go and dress on. Debbie declared.

            Give me a min. I have to change my clothes. Perrie declared and walked in her room and put on her white tee and a ripped jeans.It is just a casual date.

            Pezz? Are you going to wear that? Debbie exclaimed.

           Yeah. Whats wrong with mom. Perrie declared as she wears those stuffs when she's with Jade.

            Look at you sweetie. Its a romantic date! Look at Alex with his neat suit. Debbie declared and pushed Perrie inside her room.

           Mom? Perrie exclaimed.

            Wear this red dress and pair it with this stilleto.So fabulous. Debbie said.

            Mom! Perrie cried out and she has nothing to do with it. She wear the dress and walk out the door.

             You look so beautiful. Alex declared with a smile.

        They left the house around 8oclock in the evening and headed to South Shields city for a dinner.

           You ok Pezz? Alex declared while driving.

           Yeah I'm fine.Perrie declared staring outside the window the night was so quiet she remember how she used to spend the night with Jade. Jade loves the ride while the windows down and she loves to watch those smile on her face.

              Where do you want to have dine? Alex asked.

               We can go walk at the downtown. Perrie declared.

              It's crowded in there. I will call for a reservation in a new resto. Its quiet and very formal. Alex insisted.

             Ok.Perrie timidy replied.

             Where here. Alex declared as she pulled over at the resto.He opened the door for Perrie.

               Thanks. Perrie timidly said and walked in the resto, it looks so romantic but that was not the date she wanted. She wants a little walk outside holding hands to each other. The way she and Jade used to date with a good laugh and being who they are. In a few minutes its so quiet and it is like she was bored. She never heard Alex talk while eating.

            So hows your game? Perrie asked with her mouth a bit full.

             Pezz dont talk when your mouth is full. Alex declared.

       Perrie felt embarassed she continued eating as her face turned red. It is a perfect date but she's into conversation. She felt like she's not happy with this kind of date. In a few minutes she burped so loud it calls everyones attention and makes the other people stared.

         Pezz? Alex declared,he felt embarassed.

         What? Perrie replied.

          What are you doing? Alex asked.

            Burping? Perrie replied feeling pissed.

            Why that loud? Alex exclaimed.

             Whats wrong with that? Perrie declared struggling to lower her voice.

              We have to go. Alex declared as she stood up and wait for Perrie.

             Are you embarassed the way I am? Perrie asked.

              Its immature,a girl shouldnt act that way. Alex declared declared.

               Whatever. Perrie declared.

             Okay, I'm sorry Pezz,where do you want to go then? Alex declared.

              Take me home. Perrie declared as she walked in the car.

               But its too early. Alex declared.

               I'm tired. Perrie timidly replied. She's thinking about Jade, she usually laugh everytime she's burping so loud and she can be who she wanted to be. Its seems like it is not right.

               Look Pezz I'm sorry.Alex declared as he pulled over at Perrie's house.

             Its okay. Just go home.I'm just tired. Perrie said and walked out the car and left Alex alone.

            Why so early?Where's Alex? Debbie interupted as Perrie opened the door.

              He went home early mom.Perrie replied.

             Why dont he spend the night here? Debbie asked.

            No more questions mom,I have to go to my room. Perrie declared.

       Perrie jumped to her bed and dialed Jesy's number.

            My Perrie winkle I missed you. Jesy declared on the line.

           Jessica? I missed Jadey so much. Perrie declared as her voice breaks.

         Aww Pezz.why dont you go back here and talk to her? Do something else. You lazy arse. Jesy replied.

         Is Leigh Anne with you? Perrie asked.

         Yeah,were dating .Jesy laughed sounds like they were both at the club.

       Dont wait untill she'll be fine without you Pezz. Leigh Anne said on the line.

      Yeah.bloody right.Why suffer being unhappy if you can do something bout it. Jesy declared.

      Think of it Pezza. Leigh Anne interupted.

       Pezz?are you still there? Jesy exclaimed as she never heard a response from Perrie.

        Yea I am here.Sorry I have to go. Perrie declared.

       After the call she think about packing her stuff planning to go back to California as soon as she can. She decided to have a shower to cleanse herself with a deep thought her tears rolled down her cheeks while she's under the shower. She love Jade so much feeling pain inside her, she dont want Jade to get hurt but then leaving her behind alone and crying was more painful. She never hold on for her,she never fight for her love. She just give in and never give it a try for the sake of being with Jade. She has to do something while its not too late. She need to fly back to California to talk to Jade.

TO BE CONTINUED.. .

. . .  . .. Will the LOVE WINS this time?