Going Home

"So don't be a stranger alright, Goku?" Bulma asked as she pulled the beta in a big hug with tears in her eyes. The whole group had gathered on the Lookout for the saiyans to leave. It had been an emotional few days, but they needed to go back to Vegetasei.

"Don't worry, Bulma. It's not like we'll never see each other again. We'll be able to visit more often now with the gate. Just if you come, be careful. The gravity is stronger than here on Earth." Goku smiled at the blue haired woman. He rubbed her back before they let go of each other.

"You better! And remember to bring Trunks with you too! I don't want to wait another year to see my son!" She glared at Goku and Vegeta as she said this. "I understand he'll have duties and lessons, but I want to spend time with him too! Do you hear me, Vegeta?!"

"Fine, woman!" The prince growled as he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. He glared at the blue haired female with a scowl on his face. "For the love of Tarro, you act like I'm going to take him away from you!"

"We'll make sure to schedule his time, Ms. Bulma." Tarble stepped in before the pair descended into another verbal disagreement. "Trunks will have lots to do, but we can work in some free time for him to stay with you."

Bulma sighed as she nodded to the younger prince. Her blue eyes glanced over to the two boys saying goodbye to Piccolo before they came over to her. She pulled the older boy to stand in front of her and hugged him tight.

"Trunks, you be good and make sure you pay attention to your instructors...unless they don't know what they're talking about." The two had a slight laugh over that. "Come and see me at least once a month, you hear me!?" He held a finger up between them as tears gathered in her eyes again.

"Don't worry, mom. I will! And you can come see me too! You'd love Grandpa Bardock's lab! It's amazing!" The cub beamed up at the woman making her feel less sad than before. "It got to be almost as big as yours!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure to let me know first." Bardock said from beside Goten as he handed Vegito over to Goku. "I'll have up the language translations up so you can understand what I'm working on."

The woman's eyes narrowed and she opened her mouth to fire back a smartass remark when Goten tugged on her hand. He fidgeted and rubbed one foot behind the opposite leg as she kneeled down at his level. He peeked from under his bangs to see her smiling face and he launched himself to give her a hug too.

"Goodbye, Bulma. Thanks for helping Tama."

"You're welcome, Goten. Next time, tell them to hurry up and not drag their feet when they need help." She said tapping the cub in the nose as she leaned back. Goten giggled and threw himself back in her arms. He always liked Trunks's mom.

"Please come visit, Auntie Bulma." The little cub softly said in her ear. "They all miss you. It would make Tama and Daddy happy. Trunks too." The blue haired woman found herself tearing up and wiped her eyes quickly and hugged the little beta back.

"Sure thing, kiddo. Don't be a stranger yourself. You're always welcome here, sweetheart. Chichi won't ever get to you here so don't let that stop you from visiting with Trunks. Remember, we'll have some new kittens that will need names next month." His eyes lit up and the little tail wagged happily.

"Yeah! Ok!" He chirped. "Bye, Auntie Bulma!" He ran back over to Goku and wrapped himself around the beta's leg already asking to visit when the kittens were there.

"Bulma." Vegeta was in front of her and wrapped her in his arms. "Take care of yourself." He said softly. "Let me know if anyone gives you trouble you can't handle. Call us anytime."