Training

It had been about a week since he had first arrived, and his "training" wasn't going as well as Shiveria wanted it to. He was stubborn, and the lessons and tricks she wanted Goku to learn were not sticking like they should. That much Goku was proud of.

Goku growled as he pulled away from the hand running through his hair, but with the chain connected to the collar around his neck, he couldn't to go to far. The petite hand just waited for him to stop moving before settling back into his spikes.

The beta glared at the frost demon from under his bangs as he watched her look over a report. Shiveria seemed to be oblivious to the look, but he knew better. That woman was terrifyingly observant to her surroundings, and Goku couldn't do anything without her knowing about it.

Her teal tail snaked over the side of her large chair to run over the bare skin of his back. He hated that the female made him wear only black pants that fit him like a second skin. Goku winced as he shifted on his black cushion to pull away from the strange texture of the tail. The lashes on his back were still very sore despite getting them three days ago. He growled as she brushed one of the especially tender wounds before he pulled as far away as his chain would allow and ended up with his back against the back of her chair.

He rested his head against his knees as he enjoyed his brief respite from her incessant petting. The lash marks burned as his skin flexed. With his collar digging into his neck he couldn't help but remember how he got them.

His "room" was both better and worse than he thought. He wasn't locked up in a bare cell but that would have been preferable to a cage in Shiveria's bedroom of all places.

Flashback

Goku was shivering as he stumbled behind Shiveria with her tail wrapped around his neck like a leash. They traveled through a corridor that made the submissive realize that they were on a ship. A shot of despair ran through his fogged mind over the information, but he couldn't think on it long.

The small female had stopped in front of a pair of metal sliding doors and was looking at him in amusement as Goku leaned against the wall to keep his balance. The cool temperature of the metal his skin was pressed against made him shiver again.

"Well, here we are." The frost demon typed on a keypad on the right side of the door, and the portal opened with a whooshing sound. Shiveria almost had to drag him after her when he didn't move at first, but as soon as the beta cleared the threshold, she forced him to kneel. "Wait right here while I get you something to dry off with. I don't want you to drip water on my carpet."

The tail around his neck tightened a bit, but it released him as soon as Goku nodded. The saiyan watched her walk off to another room before taking in the surroundings. He didn't know if he could actually stand on his own at the moment and had no idea where he could go to escape in any case with how sick he felt.

It was a very large bedroom that was almost the size of his sitting room on Vegetasei. There was a plush ice blue carpet that covered the floor, and off to his left, there was a window that showed the stars passing by as they traveled. An overstuffed aqua blue chair was placed by the window for the optimum view with a small coffee table in front of it. To his right, there was a desk with a computer on it with several stacks of papers and a few additional handheld digital devices.

In front of him was a large king size poster bed with shear white curtains pulled back to the black headboard. The bed had satiny sky blue sheets that just peeked out from under a midnight blue comforter. The entire room just seemed to make one feel calm, but there was one last detail that made something inside Goku snarl.

Off to the left side of the bed about three feet away from the edge was a cage. It looked like it was big enough for Goku to be able to fully stretch out when laying down and tall enough for him to sit on his knees comfortably. On the bottom was a very thick black cushion with a thin matching blanket. The bars were silver, thin, and looked like icicles and just above the open gate was a hook that had a chain hanging from it.