Fur Flying

Goku looked at Vegeta with wide eyes, and the scent of fear flooded the room. He scrambled to get farther away from the alpha, but a hand was quick to grab his wrist. A cry came from the submissive as he was tugged back to the former prince's side, and he clawed at the hand holding him captive.

"Kakarot..." He quietly whispered. Vegeta was shocked at the amount of terror his mate was displaying in his attempt to get away, but he refused to allow Kakarot to escape from him. A fist came flying towards his face from the beta, but it was easily caught. The former prince moved to straddle the taller saiyan's thighs to keep him from kicking him.

The older man had to struggle to keep Kakarot pinned without hurting him or the baby. The taller warrior tried to throw Vegeta off his body with his well muscled legs, but the dominant hooked one of his own legs around the squirming saiyan's legs. His lip pulled back, exposing his gritted teeth, but it wasn't a threat on the former prince's end.

Goku felt the blood drain out of his face when the alpha's sharp teeth showed as he pinned his limbs to the bed. He continuously whimpered as he attempted to curl his body in a futile attempt to protect the curve of his belly, but Vegeta's weight kept him stretched out underneath the shorter body. Tears ran down Goku's face as he pressed himself as deep in the mattress as he could, and the submissive started to babble out of fear.

"D-don't...ple-please don't." The beta looked at Vegeta with wide, unseeing eyes. He was caught in the flashbacks with the time Chi-Chi left him at the mercy of those men, and the time when he almost lost his unborn cub to a pack of alphas. Goku pulled harder at the hands holding him down as his voice began to rise with his panic.

"I'm sorry...please let me go! Let me go! Please! Don't take him away! Please, stop it! Get off! Stop it! STOP IT, PLEASE!!" His voice echoed shrilly off the walls of his Goku's bedroom startling Vegeta and making him flinch at the volume. The submissive started to hyperventilate as he started to violently twist and buck under the alpha.

It broke the stony heart of the former prince to see his precious mate begging out of terror. Vegeta tried to calm the beta with his purring, but the cries and pleading drowned out the soothing noise. Seeing as how that wasn't going to work, the dominant moved to nuzzle his face against Kakarot's cheek and neck.

The beta fought harder as soon as Vegeta just barely touched his neck. Finally loosing some of his patience with all the struggling, the alpha gave Kakarot a sharp nip to the mating mark on his shoulder. The taller male immediately went lax, going completely limp under the one that claimed him.

Feeling the pliant body under his hands lose the tension in its muscles, Vegeta started to purr as he licked at the mark. The deep rumbling vibrated in the submissive's chest, and he let out another whine. It wasn't as fearful as his noises were before, but there was still traces of terror that was packed in that one small sound. Unfortunately, Vegeta couldn't do anything further to calm the submissive.

There was a loud crash, followed by an enraged roar, and pain erupted from Vegeta's right cheek. The lean form of the saiyan warrior went sailing out the glass door leading out to the balcony. He flipped in the air a few times before he righted himself to glare at whoever interrupted his time with his mate only to stare in shock.

Bardock was snarling and glaring at the former prince as he looked up from Kakarot's balcony. His hands were clenched at his sides, and the dominant's tail was puffed up and lashing behind him. Sparks of energy rippled over the tall warrior's body with his hair floating as his power steadily increased. He levitated up until he was about even with Vegeta.

The fact that Bardock, a lower class warrior, was able to punch him out of the room like he did both impressed and angered Vegeta. He could still feel the ache of a cracked cheekbone from where the blow made contact. The former prince snarled at the challenging look on the other dominant's face, but the taller saiyan prevented him from speaking.