Escape Attempt

"No one here but us, pet. Shall we have some fun?" Orange eyes glinted lustfully down at the man underneath him. The terrified look made Chirb grin, and he licked his lips at the sight of the submissive spread out before him.

That pale form had shadows covering him like a sheet, and his skin contrasted with the darkness of the room and the black of the cushion and pants he wore. The white haired man could feel his uniform tightening below the waist.

Goku snapped out of his horrified trance, and he immediately started to fight to get the larger man off of him. Chirb intercepted his punch effortlessly, and the reptilian wrestled his arms to pin them on either side of the beta's head. He pulled hard against the grip on his wrists, but his arms wouldn't budge.

Kicking proved to be as useless as well when the reptilian moved both arms over Goku's head and held them there with one hand. His free arm forced black clad legs apart so Chirb could rest his hips between them.

The saiyan's paled as he twisted under the muscular form of his rapist, but Chirb had him completely pinned to the cushion. A soft whine came from his throat once he realized that he was trapped.

The white haired male smirked down at Goku, and he leaned down to graze his teeth over the beta's neck. The action made the smaller man cringe away, but he wasn't allowed to go to far. Chirb's free hand came up to grip the saiyan's chin to keep his head still.

"If you fight me, it's only going to be worse." The larger male growled out. "Stop struggling, and you might even enjoy it."

Goku whined loudly with his eyes clenched shut and shook his head as much as he could against the larger's grip.

"That's right...I'm supposed to get your consent, aren't I?" Chirb chuckled. "I'm pretty sure you'll say yes." He said forcing Goku to nod. The beta whimpered as the grip on his jaw tightened before he could shake his head no again.

"That was a yes, wasn't it?" Chirb mocked making the beta nod again. "Excellent."

Goku's feet scrambled against the silky material of the cushion trying to get enough of a grip to push himself away from his rapist. He twisted and jerked under Chirb when the man fastened his lips on the junction of his neck and right shoulder. He could feel Chirb smirking as he fought to get away when the lizard began to scrap his teeth over the spot. Relief shot through the beta when his bare foot reached the cold floor of the dinning room and then pushed against it towards where his chain was anchored.

Goku slid a few inches back away from his rapist and pulled him off balance with the firm grip on his wrists. With a growl the blue man rose onto his knees to pull himself after the half pinned beta when Goku saw his chance.

Chirb screamed and released Goku's wrists as the beta kicked him squarely in the groin as hard as he could. The beta found his legs pinned under Chirb's weight as the man dropped in pain, but used his freedom to grope almost blindly for his chain so he could loosen it enough to get free. A snarl from his rapist made him freeze.

"You little slut." He sat up enraged as one hand held his wounded pride. Dark eyes widened as Chirb straitened up balling his free hand into a fist. "I'll teach you to kick me, you stupid monkey!"

Goku threw his arms between his head and Chirb's blow. If that hit his head, it was over. Chirb would do whatever he wanted to him until either Shiveria returned or he finished.

As the blow smashed into his wrists Goku felt it before he heard the cracking of metal. His rapist must have heard it too as he paused. The beta's eyes widened as he felt his ki for the first time since his kidnapping.

The cuffs exploded as the dam holding back Goku's ki broke.

'Now's your chance! Shoot him!' The familiar voice of his mate snarled in his ear.