Pregnant Wrath

"A festival?" Gohan asked with a lifted brow as he and the younger prince walked down to he hall to Goku's room. He tugged at the black and blue armor he was wearing. The half saiyan hadn't had the chance to get something else for his wardrobe other than the armor and black body suit since his arrival.

"That's right!" Tarble chirped with a bright smile. He was always eager to share information with others, and he started to elaborate a bit. "The Kalious Festival! He is our God of Death and Battle. He is the king of the other gods in our religion and the master of the two Suns."

"Huh...I didn't even think that saiyans would have a religion." The young alpha thought out loud. "Although I don't know why I'm surprised. It makes sense that we would have some type of religion. Can you tell me more?" He had an excited look on his face at the thought of learning something new.

"Of course!" A slight blush spread over the beta's face as Gohan's full attention was placed on him. Tarble twisted his tail behind him as he cleared his throat a couple of times to get his racing heart back under control.

"We only have two major gods with quite a few minor ones. Our most popular God is Kalious. Kalious is the king of the gods, and he lives between the two Suns controlling their path. He protects our warriors while they fight, and guides the souls of those that fall in battle to the afterlife. He was the first Super Saiyan to appear. Kalious is very strong, and legend says that he was the one to create the Suns out of his own ki so they could warm the planet his wife's children live on." Gohan nodded, fascinated as Tarble continued his explanation.

"His wife is Tarro, the Moon Goddess. She is the Goddess of Life and Love. Tarro is considered the mother of the saiyan race, and she protects us every day from her palace on our moon. It is said that her love for us is what causes us to transform on the full moon. What is amusing is that Tarro is more viscous than her husband in a fight. Legends say they battled 7 days and nights before she finally submit to Kalious and mated with him."

"Is that why saiyans tend to fight so much?"

"Not really, fighting is just part of who we are, there isn't really a reason for it. We do believe that mates should prove themselves and that normally translates into a fight of some sort. It's more of a personal preference to be honest. My tama didn't fight with my father, but father did battle in a tournament at another festival to prove he was strong enough to mate with him."

"So what about the other gods, you said there were minor ones?"

"We have lots of others like Celeria, goddess of the stars and travel, Zuccno, god of knowledge, and Parslo, god of time. Kalious and Tarro are the only ones that each saiyan worships, but each of the lesser gods have their own following as well. Personally, Zuccno and Tarro are my favorites!" The shorter of the pair finished with a grin.

"So you like the god of Knowledge?" Gohan said with a grin. "Sounds like a guy I could follow. I certainly studied a lot back on earth, I was getting ready for university before we came here."

"Oh you're a scholar!" Tarble responded in excitement. "Your father did tell me you studied but he didn't say you were so dedicated." Gohan scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well, Dad never was much one for formal schooling. He was always very proud of me though and let me study since I was happy." He frowned not wanting to bring Chi-chi into the conversation. He liked studying true, but he might have studied a bit less without her psychotic obsession to drive him to it.

"So what goes on during the festival?" Gohan questioned completely engrossed in Tarble and desperate to change the subject.

"Well, there's food of course, games, and events to test various skills. I think there's dancing and major battle reenactments but those aren't done for every festival. I remember my first Kalious Festival my father did the Dance of Two Suns that tells the story of their creation. It was amazing how much control he had over his ki to do it. I heard my grandparents danced the story of Kalious and Tarro's mating but I've never seen it done. It's a rare privilege done by mated couples traditionally, usually in the royal family. Finally, there's a tournament that will last for most of the day. There's no killing allowed in the tournament or ki attacks either, just pure battle to honor Kalious. Usually, the winner of the tournament will receive a favor from the royal family. The festival will be very big if Kakarot delivers the cub before then." The prince commented offhandedly.