Finally Talking

Vegeta just stared down at the glowing orbs with a slight twisted smirk. The rest of the group had listened to Bulma when she said that the saiyan prince should be the one to make the wish without complaint.

'Ironic...,' Vegeta thought to himself. 'For years I've wanted to wish for immortality so I could live in paradise by fighting forever, but now that I'm here,...I'm making a wish for the benefit of another.' The alpha shook his head in bemusement. Then his smirk turned into a leer. 'Although...I suppose some of my wish will be selfish.'

"Daddy?" Goten came up to grip the prince's leg drawing the elder's eyes down to him. He looked up at the dominant with unsure eyes. "Will Shenron be able to help Tama?"

"I'm sure he will, tesoro. He can do almost anything, remember?" Vegeta reached down to ruffle the wild spikes on the cub's head. Once he straightened up, he curled his tail around the small beta before looking back around him one last time.

Trunks came up to his other side with Tarble following behind him with a fascinated expression while Bardock, Raditz, and Vegito, in his grandfather's arms, came to stand behind Goten. The humans and namekian were looking on behind the alpha a couple feet away, and the excitement rose once Vegeta held his hands over the dragon balls.

"Eternal Dragon, Shenron! I summon you by your name to grant my wish! Come forth!" For a few long seconds, nothing happened, making everything pause for just a moment. The prince let out a breath he unconsciously held as the sky began to darken and the orbs flashed brighter and quicker.

The large blast of golden light had everyone gasping as it soared into the clouded sky. It twisting in on itself until it flashed with a bellowing roar, revealing the green scales that covered the majority of the dragon.

Goten and Trunks just laughed at the sight of the majestic creature while Vegito stared up with wide eyes. The saiyans that hadn't seen Shenron before gasped and gawked at the sight of the reptile moving so he could get closer to Vegeta, and Bardock couldn't help but hold the baby closer to his chest.

"YOU WHO HAVE GATHERED THE SEVEN DRAGON BALLS...I SHALL GRANT YOU TWO WISHES!!!" The voice of the dragon rumbled like thunder, and every person gathered before him could feel the vibrations in their bones.

"Two wishes?" Krillin muttered but everyone heard him anyway. "I thought he could grant three wishes..."

"YOU ARE CORRECT, BUT LAST TIME I GRANTED A PURE SOUL A WISH THAT USED MUCH OF MY POWER!" The answer had the black haired human flinching. "THEREFORE, I CAN ONLY GRANT TWO AT THIS TIME!"

Vegeta narrowed his eyes at this information, but shrugged it off. He only needed the one wish after all, and he took a step forward.

"Almighty Shenron! My mate, Kakarot, was taken and harmed not too long ago. I wish for all the injuries and marks that were placed upon his body with the intent to harm to be healed!" The prince clinched his hands as he waited for the response, hoping his wording was enough for the dragon.

While it was impossible to tell, Shenron seemed to be looking specifically at Vegeta. The solid, crimson eyes flashed before giving off a steady glow. The massive creature seemed to frown as he used his powers, but then the glow ceased before Vegeta could worry.