Suffering

Goku wondered if he was beginning to go insane when he was glad to be in the ice demon's bedroom of all places. He was currently curled up in a ball on his cushion beside Shiveria's armchair with his tail laying curled over one of his hips to let the muscles rest from being coiled around his waist for so long.

He wasn't sure where Shiveria disappeared to after they returned, and she chained him to her chair. The submissive really didn't care where she went as long as he was left alone. Goku was dozing off out of sheer boredom as he rested, something he was starting to do more often he realized.

He wasn't able to do anything, and being still for so long was making him uncomfortable. His usually easygoing demeanor was rapidly being replaced by a near constant irritation and restlessness. At least while he was pregnant he was about to walk around or do light stretches, now he was lucky if he could walk around at all. When he got out of this, he was never going to take the freedom to walk on his own for granted again.

Taking a page out of Master Roshi's book he had tried his best to exercise his mind using the games he played with Gohan and Goten and going over his lessons from Tarble and his father. It just wasn't enough. Those games just weren't meant to occupy someone an entire day, everyday. He could only play "I spy" so many times in a room where the only colors were either lights on consoles or other aliens. People watching was a bust since all they did was grovel, bring Shiveria reports, or work at a console. If he didn't have to be on guard to look for his chance to escape, he'd try meditation again. His last attempt didn't go so well considering he tried to access his ki the day after he woke up. All that got him was a migraine.

He was entirely too thankful in his opinion that Shiveria had brought them back to her room as he had had enough of all the lewd stares from the crew of the ship. He hated any positive thoughts he had toward his captor, but those looks reminded him entirely too much of his arrival to Vegetasei, only this time he knew he didn't have his father, brother, or Vegeta to save him this time if they decided to do something.

He felt like a piece of meat with some of the looks he got, and now the only one keeping him safe from those people was a frost demon. The beta shivered as his mind flashed to Chirb's drunken gaze and wished he could scrub his skin raw. At least he only "looked" for the last few days, which was something of a relief even if he still felt violated from them. Goku blamed the party Shiveria held for the looks from the usually reserved crew. He knew for a fact that they stared at him on any given day, with how Shiveria made him dress he wasn't surprised in the least, but they weren't usually so obvious about it or vocal for that mater.

Goku initially wasn't sure why she suddenly demanded a celebration, and he didn't really care because it wasn't like he could enjoy it being chained to the wall by Shiveria's chair in any case. To find out she ordered the celebration to reward her crew for the conquering of a rival system only left a foul taste in his mouth.

The beta sighed to himself as he unwound his tail behind him while looking towards the desk tired of staring out at the stars. He wracked his brain for the hundredth time that day trying to put his finger on what was bothering him so much. It started the previous night, the nagging sensation that he was forgetting something important. He tried part of the night to think what it could possibly be before he gave up and slept assuming it was some appointment at the palace that only brought another pang of homesickness.

A soft whine escaped the beta as he curled in on himself more. He missed his cubs. He missed Vegeta. More than anything he wanted to be home with his family. It had almost been two weeks and he was still no closer to getting away, and the worst part was he was still unable to even grasp a flicker of his ki without coming close to blacking out.

Being away from Geta and Vegito, his baby, hurt like an open wound in his chest. He was coming up on two months soon and Goku was missing his baby grow up again. It was killing him that this was the third time he was missing his cub's childhood. At least he was there for Gohan for a little while, he completely missed everything with Goten since he was dead when the cub was born.