Chapter 30: Who Exactly Do You Love? {PART ONE}

__
((Yes the picture above is from me)).
HERE WE ARE MY FRIENDS!
PART ONE OF THE END OF THIS *COUGHSUCKYCOUGH* GLORIOUS BOOK!
I plan on having a sequel, if you guys are up for it.
__

After many failed attempts of (Y/N) trying to hide Tom in the toaster, the time had almost arrived. (Although, for them they had no idea when it'd take place.)

(Y/N) held their handgun close to them, as they say in Tom's lap.

Tom, obviously stressed, had his arms around their waist.

Nichole and Tony sat beside each other, hand in hand.

The television quietly played an episode of Steven Universe, as 'Here Comes A Thought' started up.

The tension in the room almost became unbearable that is until the door burst open.

Nichole and Tony quickly stood up, Tony running off to go get his weapon, as daggers appeared in Nichole's hands.

((I'm just going to tell you guys this now,
Nichole is a daughter of Hecate, while Tony is a son of Hephestus. I can't spell it so fuck.
ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY---))

(Y/N) automatically pointed their gun at the door, as the Yellow Leader walked in with a huge smirk on his face.

"Ah, my sweet (Y/N)! How are you doing on this lovely evening?"

(Y/N) growled, Tony running back in the room with his huge as hammer (or mallet as some would call it).

"Yellow, I told you it was over. Leave Tom and I alone."

" Tsk,tsk. What you fail to see,my dear is I have the upper hand! "

Soldiers came in beside them as Nichole rolled her eyes.

"And how is that?"

Yellow ignored her comment changing his focus to Tom.

" Thomas Ridgefield, is it? Is it true that you'd love (Y/N) no matter what they've done? "

Tom hesitated a moment, not knowing where this psychopath was going with this.

"Yes."

Yellow laughed, "But that's where you're wrong!"

The Yellow Leader paced around the room, (Y/N) letting him out of their focus.

"You see,Thomas, they've done much more then you know about. In fact, how long have you been dating and they haven't even told them what they've done to you!"

" T-tommy, don't listen to him! "

Tom glanced at them before the Yellow Leader started talking again.

"Think for a moment, Ridgefield. Do you really think this relationship is going anywhere with how many lies have been thrown into it?!"

"Shut up."

" Sorry, Sweet-cheeks, you can talk to daddy after he's done talking with adults. "

The Yellow Leader continued.

"I, unlike you,my friend, know what they did to you. Would you like to know?"

Tom looked at (Y/N) with worry on his face.

But what could any of them say against Yellow?

He was speaking the truth.

Plus, if anyone tried to attack I'd be on a full on blood bath.

"Yes?"

(Y/N) shook with rage, "Don't you dare! I swear I'll kill everyone in your God damn army!"

Yellow opened his mouth to speak, only for Tom to interrupt him.

"No, I want to know."

(Y/N) looked back at him.

Was this really what it had come to?