Chapter 4: Slumber Party Madness {FINAL PART}

TIME FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN

"Okay,time to see what type of gay shit your followers put in here,"Tord said,"I told them that it was You, Edd, (Y/N), and I playing, so let's just hope nothing nasty is in here." Edd chuckled," Yeah, I'd rather not have to make out with one of you guys." "Anyways, who's first?" Tom asked. Everyone turned to (Y/N). "Ladies first~" Tord chooed. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a dare. "Punch the person/ Object  to the left of you as hard as you can," (Y/N) read out loud and turned to Tord. "Oh shit-"

Tord and (Y/N) stood up,"Okay, ready?" Tord nodded,"It can't hurt that much-" He was interrupted by (Y/N) punching him in the gut full force. Tord stumbled back, and fell to the ground, in tears. "HOLY CRAP-" He gasped,"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PUNCH THAT HARD!" Tord wheezed as Tom was laughing so hard he almost pissed himself.
Edd quickly helped Tord up. Tord gripped his gut as if he'd been shot. "Okay, I'll go next," Tord grabbed a dare. "Do a bad impression of Matt," Tord smirked,"I got this shit." He grabbed a mirror and started licking it while attempting to scream,"I AM SO BEAUTIFUL!!I'M BETTER LOOKING THEN EVERYONE AND IM REALLY GAY FOR MYSELF!!!! EDD DOES THIS MIRROR LOOK GOOD WITH MY FACE? OF COURSE IT DOES IN MATT, THE ALL BEAUTIFUL BEING. IM FLAWLESS!!" Everyone laughed, and next up was Edd. Edd, being the only sensible one in the group, picked truth. "Are you gay?" Edd sighed deeply and took a deep breath. He stood up and closed his eyes. "HELL YES," Edd screamed posing for the group while vigorously jazz handing. (Y/N) and Tord laughed,"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Tom yelled.
"You're turn, Tom!!!" (Y/N) said and Edd sat back down. Tom grabbed a dare,"Kiss the person to your left." Tom slowly turned his head over to...........(Y/N). "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" Edd chanted. (Y/N)'s face turned red and Tom leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
Tord growled a bit, but quickly shook it off. (WHO WAS TORD GROWLING AT? TOM? OR WAS IT YOU? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!!!) "I FUDGING SHIP IT!!!!!" Edd screamed shaking Tord. "JESUS CHRIST, EDD, HOW MUCH SUGAR HAVE YOU HAD?!"
"ONLY ABOUT 20 GALLONS OF COLA," Edd replied, and stop shaking Tord. "20 gallons?! How are you even alive?!" (Y/N) said, and Edd just shrugged.

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY EDD SHIPPING IT}

It was about an 4 hours after the game and Edd had passed out from a sugar crash. That made only three left, Tord, Tom, and (Y/N).
"I need to use the bathroom," Tom said and got up, leaving you and Tord alone.

Tord glared over at you," Stay away from my Tom." He growled. "Your Tom? " (Y/N) questioned." You guys barely even stop fighting," she hissed back. "He just hasn't noticed he likes me!" Tord yelled, trying to defend himself.

"Hasn't noticed? What are you? A yandere?"

"Faen ta deg!!!"

"Calm your little norsk self, he isn't yours so calm your man tits!"

Before Tord could reply Tom came in, and (Y/N) put on a smile. "Hey, Tom would it be okay if I slept in your room tonight? I don't think I feel comfortable sleeping on the couch WITH THE COMMIE." (Y/N) said the last part slightly louder, harshly. "Um... Sure, (Y/N),"Tom said shrugging. (Y/N) smirked and looked over at Tord, who shot a glare over at her. "Well it's pretty late, ready to go to sleep, (Y/N)?" (Y/N) nodded and pretended to yawn. She stood up and Tom started to walk to his room. (Y/N) turned around and stuck her tongue out at Tord, then followed Tom into his room. Tord growled and walked over to couch, planning (Y/N)'s demise.
Tom set out a group of blankets and pillows on the ground." So I'll sleep on the floor, you can take the bed," Tom said. "Nah, I'll take the floor!" (Y/N) jumped onto the blankets and smiled. Tom , who rarely smiled, smiled back.

"No, you're the guest."

"Well this guest isn't taking that bed from its owner."

"(Y/N), just take the  goddamn bed."

"Make me, pineapple," she said jokingly.

"Fine, if that's the way it's going to be," He picked her up and set her on the bed.

"Noooo! No fair! It's your bed;I'm not taking it from you."

"Would you be happy if we just shared the bed?"

"I guess," She shrugged.
Tom jumped onto the other side of the bed. The two got comfortable and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(A/N) Okay, so I thought it'd be interesting to make it where Tord liked Tom also, instead of the two both liking you. I wanted to make this different then other stories, so yeah. And obviously this is going to have a lot of songs in it since the title is literally "Songs for the Soul."
Thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter,my lovely readers!!
AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!!!