Chapter 18: Oh Hell. (PART ONE)

(A/N I HAVE A VERY ODD AMOUNT OF ENERGY AT THE MOMENT, SO LET'S DO THIS SHIT. ALSO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE MONDAY!
(03/13/17)
THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT!

TOM'S POV STILL

"I'm not your mom, darling."

Tord sat there, lightly puffing a cigar. He was in what seemed to be his army uniform. He looked at me smirking.

"What a smart place to hide out! I honestly wouldn't have found it with out the help of (Y/N)'s parents! Aren't they just lovely?"

I stood there, angered that the one place I finally found safe was gone.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, COMMIE?"

" Oh? What I want? " He stood up getting closer to me, putting his cigar out on the couch.

"I want you....And my soldier, (Y/N) of course! Did you know their parents wanted them to be with me? Ha! It's quite amusing."

(Y/N)'S POV

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, COMMIE?!"

Oh shit. I grabbed my handgun, running down stairs. I automatically pointed the gun at Tord's head. He laughed lightly, and grabbed Tom's hand. Tom tried to pull away, but apparently Tord had a better grip than a fangirl. I growled, placing my finger firmly on the trigger.

"Oh, (Y/N)! How great of you to join us!"

" Get. The. Fuck. Out. "

Tord pouted, pulling poor Tom closer to him. Tom pretty much looked like he would never forget this moment, and he would wake up screaming at night for the rest of his life. Never to forget the day the communist who he hated with all his heart, loved him and was making him forcefully hug him.

"Now ,now, (Y/N)! Can't you see you can't escape this? Plus he doesn't even know it yet!"

" You shut the fuck up or I'll make you! "

"Tsk,Tsk, don't you know I always have back up? BOYS, BRING'EM IN!"

Soldiers crashed though the windows and doors, some even from closets. I'm not even going to question how and when they got there. Paul pretty much bitch slapped the handgun out of my hand, and then about 8 soldiers tried to hold me down. Tord was basically making Tom cling to his side, smirking. Tom gave me a 'I am so sorry, I would help, but I'm glued to a communist's side' look. Trust me, I know what that feels like. I thrashed about, as the soldiers where freaking out how I even still could be moving. Paul got tired of it and stuck me with a needle as the world went black.

TOM'S POV

"(Y/N)!"

Tord laughed, "Oh, them? They're fine! Plus, knowing them that won't keep them down long. Paul! Go ahead and head back to the Britain base, we'll go back to the Norsk base tomorrow."

" TOMORROW?! "

Tord smiled at me, making me cringe a bit.

"Why yes, I want my Tom to be comfortable, don't I?"

" I WOULD BE COMFORTABLE KNOWING YOU'RE DEAD! "

Tord's expression changed dramatically as he grabbed me by my collar of my hoodie. He looked enraged, his teeth baring like a canine's.

"Like it or not, you're going to be mine. (Y/N) is only in the way. They'd be dead if I didn't need them.They're only in the way of us!"

I spit in his face, "Try me, Commie!"

Tord flung me over his shoulder, but as soon as I was about to beat the shit out of him, he let out a shocking sentence.

"If you ever want to see you're lover again I wouldn't try anything. Just because I'm keeping them alive doesn't mean I don't have to let you see them. Consider that your One and only warning."

I wasn't going to try to provoke that. Knowing (Y/N) as soon as they got up all hell would break loose, bringing Tord down with it. I just had it tough it out from here, plus he probably still had my mom. I couldn't loose her, she was basically the last of my family. Well, unless I counted Edd and Matt and maybe Tim......

I just hoped when all the madness settled down, that (Y/N) and I would just be able to relax. Having to deal with the Red Army could get pretty tiring.

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO TOMTORD. WHICH PROBABLY ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE BOOK JUST FOR THE PLAIN FACT THAT TOM LOVES YOU, AND YOU ONLY..... OR DOES HE? *DUN DUN DUNNNNNN*}

(Y/N)'S POV
I groaned slowly opening my eyes. I was tied to a chair, well more of like chained with a lock and everything. Smart move, fuckers. Paul and Patyrk stood at the corner quietly talking to one another. Patyrk noticed I was awake, and quickly they were both standing in front of me. I smiled widely up at them with a crazed look in my eyes.

"Well, long time no see, guys! How's the relationship been?"

Patyrk blushed, and Paul's expression remanded tame, almost emotionless.

"You've fucked up, (Y/N)." Paul stated, switching the side of his mouth his cigarette was in. "The Boss has got it out for you, he's lost a few more screws since you were gone."

I laughed quietly, "I can see that, but I'm not one to talk, am I?"

{{BTW I don't know Paul or Patryk's personality that well, so just bare with me.}}

Paul sighed deeply, ignoring what I said.

"The Boss wants to see you. Just don't do anything you'll regret, he's still got Tom. Pat and I will try to get you guys out of this mess. You're best bet is America."

I nodded, "Yeah, I got that covered, we just need to get out of here and I'm off."

They both nodded, and Pat wished me luck. I wasn't the one who needed it, though. Tord's going to need it when his army lies in rubble, and he's begging for my mercy.