Chapter 22: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

____________________________________________________________________
(A/N) I have no regrets for this title.I'VE RE-WROTE THIS CHAPTER SO MANY TIMES, I'M GOING TO KMS IF IT DOES IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME! Also, I haven't been in the best of moods, so sorry if it comes out in the writing.
*A N G R Y N O R S K C U R S E S*
((Just a little note, if anyone wants to make a cover for this book, go ahead. I'll make sure to credit you :3 ))

Also, Tony and Nichole are my friend Sam's characters that she has in a series that she is currently writing (but hasn't published anywhere).
____________________________________________________________________

While we were on the plane, I was unable to text Nichole, so I decided we would just have to tell her once we got there. She had told me that her and her boyfriend weren't at their house much because of their work. Although, she didn't explain on what their job was, I didn't bother to ask. It was their business, after all. I would also call Edd and Matt to see what they were doing, and to make sure Matt wasn't leading a monkey empire. Which , at this point , I was sure he was, because I hadn't heard news from England of Edd breaking the world record for the most search parties.

Tom had fallen asleep, leaning on my shoulder. I knew I would have to tell him sooner or later about what happened.. Hopefully, he'll understand that I was just doing my job, and I didn't even know who he was at the time.Funny, I could never have guessed I'd be dating the man. But, I do understand if he would want some time, if I had found out my significant other turned me into a odd creature, I'd be pretty pissed off.

When we'd finally landed, I managed to get Tom off my shoulder, so I could call Nichole. Tom peacefully slept, as the phone rang quietly.

"Hey, Witch."

" Oh, Tough-Ass, You've finally decided to call me! "

"Yup, and we're in America."

" That's perfect timing, actually. Tony and I are going to leave for a business trip tomorrow, so I'm glad you showed up today. "

"Yeah, I have Tom with me."

" Oh, the poor boy. "

"Hey! I didn't make fun of you when you started dating Flame Boy!"

" Alright,Alright. Where are you? "

"In a field behind the airport."

" I'll be there in about 45 minutes. "

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye."

Click

I put my phone up, and poked Tom. He only responded with a little grumble and slapped my hand away. I pursed my lips, poking Tom again.

"Ugh.... 10 more years..."

" Tom, we're in America. "

"Ehhh-"

"Get up before I throw you out a window!"