Chapter 24: Meanwhile in Norway.......

"Would Pat please make his way to the Red Leader's office? I repeat Pat, please make your way the the Red Leader's office! Thank you."

Pat shook. He knew what this meant.

The Red Leader had survived the fire, now with half of his body with severe burns and his right arm replaced with a robotic one. The Leader was infuriated when he found out of Paul's betrayal to the army and Pat was still traumatized from soldiers dragging Paul out.

"Don't worry, Pat, I'll be fine! Stay safe, I love you-"

Tears streamed down his face silently as he made his way down the long hall.

Two soldiers looked at Pat with pity as they opened the door for his entrance.

Tord sat at his desk, and gave Pat a nerve racking smile. Pat took a step in, not daring to look around the room.

"Ah, Pat! I see you've finally come."

Tord stood up, making his way over to Pat with a gun in his hand.

"As you know... We've had a little bit of issues with Paul.."

Pat hiccuped a bit, trying not to break down, as Tord stood in front of him.

"I figured you should do the honor of taking him out." Tord said in a happy tone, handing the gun to Pat.

Pat's shaking hands took the gun, as Tord walked over to Paul, who was tied up and slapped him.

"Wake up! You've got company!"

Paul winced a bit, the cuts and bruises on his face still new with blood.

Pat quickly out his hand over his mouth, with more tears streaming down his face.

Pat weakly raised the gun up to Paul's face as he let out a whimper.

Paul gave him a weak, sad smile as Tord spoke up, "What's going on?! Hurry up!"

" I-I can't... " Pat managed to stutter out, still gazing at Paul.

"What do you mean?! He's a bloody traitor to all of us! Shoot him before I shoot you first!!"

" Leave him alone! " Paul said, his voice horse.

He sighed looking up at Pat.

"Look...Patty.... Shoot me."

" W-what?! "

"He'll kill us both of you don't," he whispered.

" I don't care! I want to be with you!"

Tord growled impatiently.

"I love you, Pat.Just do it for the both of us, won't you?" He leaned over and pressed his forehead against the gun.

Pat shut his eyes tightly, letting out another loud sob as he pressed the trigger.

Bam!

Pat couldn't hold it any longer, as he sunk to his knees, dropping the gun and wheeping.

Tord smiled, grabbing the gun and untieing Paul's bonds.

Pat weakly went over to Paul's body, cradling him. He rocked back and forth, holding Paul and mumbling things to himself and weakly humming a tune.

Tord frowned upon them and spoke to his soldiers outside of his door, "Take them away."

The soldiers nodded, shuffling over to the two.

"They were useless anyways."