Chapter 23: SAVE THAT FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND!

___________________________________________________________________
(A/N) I added more to the "Some Stuff You Guys Probably Missed/Important Thoughts From The Author" chapter. If you guys have anything you want to ask me or explain, just comment them there.

This chapter is going to be in 3rd POV, because I feel like it.
Comment if you like 3rd POV or 1st POV better!
Whichever one that has the most votes will be the way I write the chapters.
If I'm honest with you guys, I'm more for team 3rd POV!

I FUCKING MADE COLOR GUARD! *RAISES MIDDLE FINGERS TO AIR AND FLAILS*
____________________________________________________________________

Tom and (Y/N) stood out side, starring up at the clouds, pointing out some figures.

Tom lazily pointed up to the sky, "That one looks like a Smirnoff bottle."

" Everything looks like a Smirnoff bottle to you! "

"Yup, you're what us Smirnoff lovers call a 'Sexy Smirnoff bottle'."

" Pfft- Oh my lord-"

Nichole pulled up, getting out of her car, her purple hair flowing a bit in the wind. Tony had decided to stay home to make dinner for the 4.

"HEY, FUCKASSSSSSS!"

(I'm too hyper right now someone help me.)

(Y/N) sat up quickly, looking over at her, "OHHH, WHAT'S UP, BITCH?!"

Tom gave them a confused look, as they ran over to each other for a hug.

Nichole looked over at Tom and gasped, "OH! You must be Tom!"

Tom gave her a thumbs up with a blank expression.

Nichole nudged (Y/N), "He's a keeper, isn't he?"

(Y/N) laughed a bit, pushing Nichole, although she barely moved, "Oh shut up!"

" Just saying!!! "

(Y/N) rolled their eyes, walking over and taking Tom's hand in their's, "Let's just go."

" Agreed. "

{TIME SKIP FROM THE AUTHOR BEING LASY AFFFFFF}

Nichole showed (Y/N) and Tom to their room and walked off to help Tony set up dinner.

(Y/N) sighed in relief, letting themself fall backwards onto the bed like they were falling down a cliff. Tom sat on the bed beside them, humming quietly.

".....You think we'll be safe here?" (Y/N) spoke up, glancing over at their lover.

Tom shrugged, "I honestly don't know...  If Tord found us that easily, who's to say he won't find us again?"

" Tord probably is dead, Tom. " (Y/N) spoke bluntly, almost without emotion, "Even if he did survive..... He'd be severely injured."

" But he could still could have surived. "

"...Are you saying you hope he survived, Thomas?"

" No,no,no,no-"

Tom was cut off by Tony slamming open the door. The hispanic man smiled smugly, his green eyes brightly shimmering, "Dinner's ready!!"

"JESUS FUCK, TONY! " (Y/N) jumped, "I WAS ABOUT TO TRY TO JUDO FLIP YOUR ASS-"

"sAVE THAT FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND!" ( Y/N) heard Nichole scream from the kitchen.

"FUCK OFF!!!"

" PROFANITY! " Tony retorted, going to the kitchen.

Tom looked over at (Y/N), " You have some very interesting friends, don't you? "

"That's a little hypocritical, isn't it?"

" Whatever, " Tom huffed.

"CARRY ME TO THE DINNER TABLE, NOBLE STEED!" ( Y/N) randomly screeched, pointing her finger up to the ceiling.

Tom rolled his 'eyes' picking them up. (Y/N) smiled brightly, clinging to Tom.

Tom stopped by the table, as (Y/N) slid down.

"We didn't really know what you guys liked, so we made French toast!" Nichole said, fixing a plate for all of us.

"Anything is fine with me." ( Y/N) said, sitting down and signaling Tom to as well.

Tony looked at Nichole, "You mean I made them, with my expert cooking skills!' He smugly smiled.

" Yeah, if 'expert cooking skills' is setting the kitchen on fire for the 12th time this month! "

Tom gave (Y/N) worried gaze as they shrugged.

"LET'S EAT!"