Chapter 17: I'm Not Your Mom, Darling

(A/N): Honestly, I know I published the last chapter, but it isn't showing up..... So, if you see this, but can't see Chapter 16, then tell me. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.  ALSO, this is a very lazily written chapter, it's late but I promised updates to some, so here it is.

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!

It was the next day, around noon. Tom was still trying to beat me on the James Bond game on the Nintendo. It was honestly very cute watching him get angry once he lost. I would let him kill me once, but I'm not willing to damage my pride. Plus, it's priceless to his reaction every time I take him out of nowhere.

TOM'S POV

God damn it! They beat me again. How the hell  did they get this good at this game?!

WAIT!

I have an idea. I smirked looking over at them. I saw their focused face, staring at the telly with their gleaming (E/C) eyes. Once I saw them approach me, I quickly got out my gun, but before they could shoot me, I grabbed them and brought them into a deep kiss. They kissed back, their eyes fluttering shut. I smiled widely, grabbing my controller again and quickly shooting them down. They gasped, before playfully punching me in the shoulder (which, may I add, HURT LIKE HELL STILL!).

"Well, well looks like you've learned well~"

I smiled, "I learned from the best."

They broke out into a giggle fit, with their perfect laugh. It made my day to see their gleaming (E/C) eyes, bright smile, and especially the way they looked when they pouted. I set down the controller, telling them I was going to go check on my mom. She'd been oddly quiet. Usually she'd be screaming at the telly, drunk as hell, for all the grammar mistakes, or what would never happen in real life. Which, by now, was an everyday thing for her. I walked down the stair case, looking over at the couch.

"Mom?"

I walked over only to be met with the same silver eyes that I despised.

"I'm not your mom, darling~"

(A/N): Sorry for the short ass chapter, but hey, at least it's something! Thanks for reading my shitty  works,

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!

*passes out*