Chapter 29: IMMA KILL'EM!

__
I'm planning to make this book end soon... But there will be a sequel.
Although, you'll probably hate me. :''))

Don't worry.
I know what I'm doing! (NO t) 
Sorry I pounded emotions into the last chapter. :'')

I've been down lately.

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT!™
__

The Yellow Leader looked out at the secluded house in the woods.

"Y-yellow Leader,sir?"

The Yellow Leader's assistant came up beside him, seeming to try to hide behind her light brown hair.

The Yellow Leader smirked looking down over at her, "Yes, Luka?"

" W-Well it appears that not only (Y/N) and her colleague are there, but also two other people. "

The Yellow Leader smiled a bit more, "Do they seem to be a threat?"

The assistant quickly looked down at her clipboard, "Y-yes,sir! They are a level 10 threat."

" Oh? Level 10! That's glorious! We haven't had any of those in years! "

The assistant shook as the Yellow Leader cackled, "Their names please?"

" Nichole Greenhaw and Tony Garcia. "

"Alright! Now, tonight we strike at 1800! No later. Have at least 15 to 20 soldiers with only about 5 of our best."

The assistant quickly took down notes, her shake-y handwriting filling the paper.

"And make sure that the soldiers know that (Y/N) and her colleague are to be taken."

~{WHOOP WHOOP SMOL TIMESKIP. I LOVE HOW ALL OF YOU ARE PRACTICALLY IGNORING THE SEQUEL! HAHAHA! OOPS- I'M LATE FOR MY TEA PARTY WITH SATAN-}~

(Y/N) sat next to Tom, gripping his arm.

"(N/N)! What's wrong? You've been clinging to me all day. *coughNOTTHATIMINDORANYTHINGcough*"

" I don't have a good feeling about today...So you're going to stay by my side, no exceptions. "

"What if I need to take a piss?"

" No exceptIONS-"

"Geez, okay,okay."

(Y/N) growled lightly, wrapping their legs around Tom's arm too as he lightly chuckled.

Nichole came out from her bedroom, whispering to Tony.

"What do you mean he was spotted by the house on our cameras?! You know (Y/N) will flip!"

" Yes, but you must understand that we have to tell them. We must be prepared! "

"(Y/N) is stressed....but we do need to be prepared. I'll tell them in a minute. They'll probably try to hide Tom in their shirt or some shit."

" What about Tom? "

(Y/N) glared over at them as Tom looked over at them questioningly.

Nichole sighed,leaning up against the wall.

"Yellow Leader and his assistant were spotted outside of the house. They were too far away for our audio to catch them, but we know something huge is going to happen."

(Y/N) quickly shot up, grabbing a gun out of their pocket, "IMMA KILL'EM!"

" Woah, calm down there. We don't need you bat-shit crazy before this whole thing goes down. If we stay call we'll be okay,alright? "

(Y/N) sighed, flopping down onto Tom's lap.

They pouted crossing their arms, "Finneeeee."

As Nichole and Tony walked out, Tom wheezed.

"Oh my god, you almost killed my di-"

(Y/N) made a weird screech, flailing their hands in Tom's face.

Tom paused for a moment.

".....Dicc."

"THOMAS RIDGEFIELD!"

~{{
YES I CHANGED THE LAST NAME FOR TOMSKA'S SAKE AND shit-

New last names:

Tom's - Ridgefield
Edd's - Golden
Matt's - Helena
Tord's - Larsin
}}~