Chapter 20: Oh Hell. {PART THREE}

____________________________________________________________________

Me: Oh I feel like writing! LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

Also me: *pROCRASTINATION INTENSIFIES*

Also, Also me: God damn it I feel like shit. My writing is shit. I am a piece of shit. oH SHIT WHERE DID I PUT THAT SCREEN SHOT OF THAT ONE OC I WAS GOING TO USE!? FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!

___________________________________________________________________

Time for the fun to begin~

I took a deep breath. Alright so let's make a quick ass, last minute plan and hope it works! Okay,okay I'll beat the shit out of some people and try to find Tom, while trying to avoid a yandere communist! Seems great!

I dusted off the dirt on my clothes, preparing to basically take on an entire army. I looked at the room. In the corner laid a small bottle. I squinted walking over to it. Chloroform. I swear the people in this army are idiots (except for a few people). I grabbed the bottle, shoving it into my pant's pocket, well technically Tom's. I walked over to the door, placing my hand on the doorknob quietly, turning it slowly. It wasn't even fucking locked. Bravo, Red Army, Bravo. I opened the door ready to bitch slap a motherfucker to hell, but surprisingly no one was there. Okay, they can't be this stupid, what's going on?

I peaked down the hallway, quietly listening for any movement or speaking. All I could here in the distance was someone screaming for mercy followed by gunshots. I sighed, opening the door, and walking out with caution. I remembered there was a closet nearby, that held Red Army uniforms for upcoming arrivals, there I could probably at least get a fitting uniform, so from a distance I could be considered a Red Army soldier. Although, for the many people that knew me, it'd still be hard to get around even with a disguise. Something else I'd probably need is a gun, without one, I'm pretty much screwed. A fully equipped army vs just me, I'm sure to fail, (which I'm pretty sure if I'm equipped with weapons, I still barely have a chance.)

I swiftly made my way to the closet, throwing on a uniform that best for me. Luckily, there was a single gun on the counter. It'd have to do for now...Suddenly, it hit me. Plenty of people in this army wanted to take Tord down, most of them being my friends. If I could just gather a few, maybe we'd be able to do this. I smiled sickly to myself, this is going to be better than I expected!

Suddenly, sirens went off in the base, the speakers above blasting with Tord's infuriated voice.

"SOLDIER 1A HAS ESCAPED FROM THEIR HOLDING CELL! I WANT ALL TROOPS GOING THROUGH THIS PLACE! ANYONE CAUGHT ATTEMPTING TO HELP THEM IN ANYWAY WITH BE PUNISHED WITH TREASON! GET YOUR SORRY ASSES UP AND GOING!"

Well jeez, that was fucking fast. I heard footsteps quickly fill the halls, as everyone started their searches. Someone had left their walkie-talkie in the room as it quickly filled with the voices of soldiers. They were telling each other what places they'd be going and searching. Perfect, this'll help a shit ton. I grabbed it, holding it up to my ear.

"Soldier 1A doesn't appear to be anywhere in any of the holding cells."

" I'm heading down to the cafeteria to see if they're trying to blend in. "