Chapter 10: I Faked Your Death, Is That Okay?

I woke up, rubbing my eyes, only to notice Tom's arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled a bit,patting his head. God was he adorable. I took out my phone only to see messages from Tord.

Tord:
(Y/N)! Where are you?

Tord:
I'm serious. The cops have found out who you are.

Tord:
They'll probably find your house too, so I faked your death. Is that okay?

Tord:
I'm taking you not replying as a yes. Your clothes and cat are in my room. Your cat is very cute. What's it's name?

(Y/N):
Holy shit, Tord! I was doing this thing called 'sleeping'. You should try it
some time, and her name is Star. Hurt my child and I hurt you more than I'm already about to.

Tord:
Fine, Fine, but not that we are both wanted now,so we have to keep a low profile.

(Y/N):
No shit. But if Tom finds out what happened to him, that's when your ass will be praying that you never messed with this bitch.

Tord:
That's no way to treat your leader.

(Y/N):
Leader my ass, you only are at the top because of your father. I could rule this army better than you any time. BTW we should have called it the Crimson Army, that sounds way more bad ass.

Tord:
Oh shut up, and go make out with Tom.

(Y/N):
Gladly, motherfucker.

I sat down my phone and poked Tom.

"Tommmmyyyyyyyy!"

He grunted, nuzzling into my chest. I blushed and flicked his forehead.

"Wake up!"

He slowly opened his 'eyes', "Whhhhhhaatttttttttt."

" I've got to get up.... "

"Why?"

" Just to check something. "

"But, (Y/N)!" He whined.

" No buts, " I got out of his grasp and looked out the window,only to see my house, car, and even my mailbox had been burned down with police cars all around it. I got on the news website, seeing what it said.

BREAKING NEWS!
(Y/N) (L/N), THE WANTED RED ARMY SOLDIER DEAD!
Soon after the finding of the soldier's identity, the police had gotten an anonymous tip, saying where (Y/N) had lived. The police arrived only to find the house burning, with hearing a voice screaming from inside. The firemen, called there as soon as possible, didnt reach the home in time. It burned to a crisp, with (Y/N) in the building. Police now search through the rubble in hopes of finding any possible causes for the sudden fire or the body of the wanted soldier.

I sighed,damn was Tord good at faking people's deaths. I wonder who he placed in the house to die. Eh, who cares? They're dead now anyways, whomever they were. All I knew is that Tom, Edd, and Matt where about to find out,and. Tord and I would be in deep shit.

Tom walked over and saw my house.

"Holy shit! What happened?"

I shrugged,as if it was something normal.

"I dont know.'

" WHAT ABOUT STAR? "

"I'm sure she got out, there was a cat door on the door."

He sighed, "I guess you have to stay here now."

" No,no,no,no,no, I can find-"

"Nope, you're staying here with me, in my bedroom."

" But Tom-"

"Nope."

I sighed, godammit Tom.

"Fine."

" Yes! " He hugged me. I rolled my eyes. Tom was actually quite silly once you got to know him.

{~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A GIANT ROBOT~}

Well, since now I was 'dead' I wouldn't be able to go to work. I have no idea how Tom, Edd, and Matt hadn't figured out yet. Although, they never liked watching the news. Just then I got an alarm on my phone about it. Shit, I'm done for. I quickly ran up to Tom's room, who went back to sleep) and quietly grabbed his phone. Tom stirred a bit in his bed as I quickly dismissed the alarm on his phone. I let out a sigh of relief, and then jumped onto Tom.

"Tom! Wake up! It's noon!"

"Hnnng-" He groaned slowly opened his 'eyes'.

I giggled, pecking his cheek softly.

He looked up at me, returning the kiss, "Why aren't you at work?'

I frowned,coming up with an excuse," I-I um..... got fired. "

"Well damn....That sucks. At least you have a place to stay."

" Yeah, but I feel like a bother when I cant pay-"

"No, you're never a bother. Stay as long as you need,okay?"

Damn this guy just won't give up, will he?

I smiled,nodding. I dragged him down stairs, only to be met with a shocked Edd and Matt. They looked up at me with fear in their eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

(A/N) MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER! Although, by the time this is up another chapter will already be wrote-
BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!