Chapter 12: The Sass Is Real

I had slept on the couch last night to give Tom some space. Taking in that your girlfriend, the only one which you trusted dearly with all your heart, was a top soldier in one of the most feared armies in the world could be a bit hard to take in. I jolted awake when I heard a gunshot near the house. A shot had been blown through the window, making the glass shatter onto the soft, carpeted floor. I flipped over the couch, hiding behind it.

"TORD! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

I heard another shot get blown through the house, as Tord rushed down stairs. He threw me a gun, before quickly jumping behind the couch.

"Who is it?!"

" Oh, I don't know, WHO ISN'T AFTER US RIGHT NOW!? "

Tord scoffed, "IT ISN'T THE GREATEST TIME TO BE A SMART ASS!"

I growled, as I heard more gunshots be fired, but closer. Someone jumped through the window, making more glass fall from the already broken window.

"Red Leader and Soldier (L/N) I know you're in here!" I heard a female voice call out. Shit, we're screwed.

"Come out with your hands up and there won't be any trouble," she growled. Tord nodded, he stuck his gun in his hoodie pocket, and we both did as she said.

" Oh, Black Leader! What an honor. " I said sarcastically.

Her black, oil spill colored hair covered one of her emotionless eyes.

"Shut it, before I kill you both."

" Go ahead, I don't see what's stopping you. "

She growled, placing her finger firmly on the trigger, "Don't test me."

" I wasn't testing-"

"(Y/N), SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tord yelled.

I rolled my eyes, whatever, he didn't know what fun is. The Black Leader studied us, "Is there anyone else in the house?"

" 3 more males, "Tord replies.

" ALRIGHT MEN, BRING THEM IN! "

About 10 soldiers came in, 4 grabbed Tord and me, while the 6 others went to go get Edd, Matt, and.....Tom. Nope, if this bitch thinks she's getting my man, she's got it coming to her. As the Black Leader turned around, I looked over at Tord mouthing, " This bitch is going down. "

He shook his head in disagreement, "You'll get us killed!"

Welp, Tord if you knew me, you'd know I'd rather die than be captured!

I quickly elbowed both of the guards, making their grips loosen. Tord pulled out his gun, shooting the 4 soldiers. I frowned. Why can't we have some fun? The Black Leader turned around to face her as her 6 other soldiers raced down stairs. We faced her, as I grabbed my gun.

"Looks like you underestimated us, huh?" I smirked.

She was silent, with her finger firmly on the trigger, still. She needs us. Otherwise we'd already be dead.

I held my gun up, pointing it at her, Tord growled something at me. Although, I was too focused to listen.

"Any last words, Soldier (Y/N)?"

" Long live the Red Army, bitch! "

She shot at me, I rolled over to the side. I shot over at her leg, only for her to be protected by a soldier.

"TORD! GET THE SOLDIERS DOWN GOD DAMN IT!"

" YOU DON'T ORDER ME AROUND! "

"WELL OBVIOUSLY, YOU NEED HELP ORDERING YOUR ARMY!"

The Black Leader snickered at us a bit, before shooting me while I was distracted. She shot my arm, I hissed in pain. I held my arm, putting pressure on it. I glared over at Tord, "JUST KILL HER GOD DAMMIT!"
Tord, being the stubborn little bitch he is, started killing the soldiers, letting the Black Leader escape into the night.

I swear! I would have been able to handle that if he wasn't there! My vision started to get blurry from blood loss, the last thing I heard was Tom's scream.