Chapter 1: Moving to England.

\\SMOL A/N//
Okay so I have other accounts I do one shots on, so don't comment, OH YOU STOLE THIS BEGINNING FROM THIS ACCOUNT.
No, I didn't I basically was too lazy to come up with another start. If you're wondering which account that the oneshot that has a very similar plot to it, it is: @_An_Odd_Being . NOW LET US BEGIN OUR VERY DELIGHTFUL *COUGHSUCKYCOUGH* STORY!!

(Y/N) dusted her hands off as she had finished unpacking her last box. She had recently moved her stuff into her new house, and had gotten a job at a music store not that far from her home. 'I'm lucky that Music store was really looking for some employees, or I don't know how I'd be able to afford the rent after this month,' she thought to herself. It was fairly late, and she had work tomorrow;so she decided to head off to bed. She got into her pajamas, which just so happened to be a over sized band-tee and just her undergarments, and slid into her soft, (F/C) bed, and drifted off to sleep.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TOM MAKING OUT WITH A SMIRNOFF BOTTLE}

(Y/N) hissed as the alarm blasted "Crazy equals Genius" by P!ATD. The chorus blasted in her ears and she slammed her hand down onto the dismiss button. 'Oh wow, I'm going to have the best little fucking day now aren't I?Please note sarcasm' she thought and crawled out of bed. She did her morning routine, which consisted of her brushing her teeth, taking a shower, drying her hair, and brushing it. Since the small music store didn't have uniforms, she decided to wear a Breaking Benjamin shirt {HIGHLY RECOMMEND BAND} with a ripped black skinny jeans, along with her knee-high (F/C) converses.
(Y/N), not being a huge fan of make-up, only put on some mascara, and headed out the door, locking it behind her.

She looked across the street to see what seemed to look like two neighbors arguing over something. She shrugged it off and walked down to the music shop. (Y/N) opened the door to be automatically greeted by the store keeper, a elderly woman, who didn't take shit from anyone. "Oi! (Y/N) right on time! Since it's your first day I'm going to put you on the cash register!" "Um...Okay?" She replied, a little unsure about working there because her people skills weren't really the best. "You know how to work one, correct?" (Y/N) nodded, 'If knowing how to take some money out of it, and making a run for it is working one then hell yeah.' she thought, smiling to herself a bit.
"Great! Well I have to leave, but if you need anything Jake is in the back and he can help you," the boss said and with that, she left.

(Y/N) sighed and went behind the counter, waiting for at least one costumer to come in.

{2 hours later.}

A small bell above the door was heard and (Y/N)'s head quickly shot over at the door. A group of 4 men came in, all in which being in hoodies. The first one had bright brown eyes, with a green hoodie. The next was one in had bright ginger hair, and a purple hoodie with a green overcoat. Then finally two other men came in arguing with each other, one with a red hoodie and horned hair, and another with a blue hoodie and.....No eyes? 'HOLYSHOOTHISEYESAREAMAZING-' she thought internally freaking out.
"FAEN TA DEG, JEHOVAH'S WITNESS!!" the red hoodied man screamed at the blue hooded man. "OH SHUT UP, COMMIE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ALL OF THE FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH ALBUMS!!!" He screamed back at him.
"Hey! Tord, Tom! Calm down! We're in public." Edd said crossing his arms. "Yeah, last time you guys almost hurt my face!" The ginger frowned. (Y/N) giggled a bit and their heads shot over to look at her.
"Well, are you guys going to buy anything.....Or just argue?" (Y/N) joked. "Oh! Hehe... Well um we are!" Edd replied nervously. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" The red hoodied man asked. "Im (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." She smiled. "What are your names?"

"I'm Edd, that's Tom, that's Matt, and that's Tord!" Edd gestured to them when he said their names. "Cool, nice to meet you guys."
'Jesus I haven't talked to people in a while.' (Y/N) thought. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Tord slammed a Five Finger Death Punch album onto the counter. "Great album." (Y/N) said, ringing the album up and putting it in a bag. "Really? You listen to them too?" Tord asked. "Hell yes!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Edd chuckled as everyone else put their stuff on the counter, except Tom, who was looking for something.

Tom walked up to the counter and set a Guns N' Roses album on the counter. She rung it up also and Edd handed her the money.

"Here you go." She handed them the bag. "Thanks!" Matt said happily and the gang walked out.

'Well weren't they a interesting group?'

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ADMIN FANGIRLING WITH TORD ABOUT FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH}

Before (Y/N) knew it her shift was over and it was about 3pm. She decided to visit her neighbors across the street. She walked over and knocked on the door only to be greeted by Edd,"Oh! (Y/N) what are you doing here?"

"Well.... I just moved in across the street and I guess it just so happens you live across from me!" (Y/N) said laughing nervously. "Edd? Who are you talking to?" Tom walked up to the door and (Y/N) felt her face heat up a bit,'(Y/N) ,you idiot, you don't even know this guy!!!! Take a motherfucking chill pill!!!' "Oh just (Y/N)! She lives across the street from us!" Edd exclaimed happily. Tom shrugged," Cool," and walked away.

\\HOLY CRAP 1023 WORDS? I USUALLY DONT WRITE THIS MUCH;BUT ANYWAYS, GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS. //

\\ AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEEDBACK AND HATE COMMENTS, I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO BE A BITCH AND ARGUE WITH PEOPLE. I WILL SEE YOU LOVELY READERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!!!!//