Chapter 8 : I'm not a soldier

{{A/N}} MY LOVELY READERS! I'm just here to say sorry if I mess any lyrics up. I don't have Wi-Fi to search them up at the moment, soooooooo imma wing it! Please, KINDLY correct me if I mess up any lyrics! That will be all!

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!

I try to make it through this life...
In my way,
There's you,

Tom stood near the edge of a cliff, facing me. I held a gun, it pointing directly to his forehead. One shot and he'd be done for.

I try to make it through these lies,
And that's all I do.....

Tord stood beside me, smiling. He raised his hand up, signaling me to shoot.

Just don't deny it,
Don't try to fight this,

I felt my finger slowly inch closer to the trigger, as I tried to scream. No words came out,as I tired my best to stop myself. What is going on?! What's happening?!

And deal with it,
Yeah,That's just part of it.....

I felt myself smirk. I tried screaming to Tom this wasn't me, that I wasn't doing this, but nothing happened as Tom looked at me with pure fear on his face.

If you were dead or still alive,

As I pulled the trigger, time slowed down. The bullet inched towards Tom's head. I wanted to scream, cry, anything to stop this, yet I was powerless against whatever force was controlling me.

I don't care,

The bullet went through his head, as time returned to it's normal. Blood splattered and Tom fell backwards off the cliff. I glanced over at Tord, who patted my back, "Good job, Soldier."

I don't care......

{{SONG: I DON'T CARE BY THREE DAYS GRACE (the lyrics I used where from a different version though) }}

I shot up from the bed I was lying in and screamed, "I'M NOT A SOLDIER!" I quickly looked around the room, although my eyes were blurry from the hot tears streaming down my face.I was in Tom's room. Fuck. Footsteps quickly ran towards the door, as Edd, Tom, Matt and even Tord came in. Tord must of heard what I said, because he had a smiled spread across his dumb ass face. "(Y/N)?! Are you okay?" Tom ran over to me, whipping the years off my face. " Nothing, just a nightmare, "I mumbled as Edd,Tom,and Matt gave me a tight group hug. I smiled lightly. I used to have friends like this back at the base.....They were so kind to me, even though most people in the army were heartless... I was lucky enough to- My thoughts were interrupted by Tord clearing his throat. "Oh sorry, just got lost in my thoughts." I glared at Tord, as I broke away from the group hug.

"So how about breakfast?"

" (Y/N).... It's 2 in the afternoon.... " Edd said.