Chapter 26: Wonderful!

___
GUESS WHAT
WE HIT 100 FOLLOWERS AND OVER 7K READS!!!! WOOOO!
*pops confetti poppers everywhere*
I know it may not be a lot in some people's opinion, but to me it's great!!! I never expected to get this many reads, and I'm very grateful!
Thank you so much!
THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT!™
___

"You're not the only one with a communist up your ass."

Tom raised an eyebrow up in confusion, "What do you mean?"

(Y/N) sighed, " When I was working for the Red Army, I had a mission to which I worked at a strip club the Yellow Leader regularly went to. Things lead to another and the dumb ass actually fell for me. Once I got the information I needed, I left telling him we 'weren't going to work out'. "

"Well, that explains your dance moves."

(Y/N) scoffed, punching Tom's shoulder gently.

((I'M WHEEZING MY AUTOCORRECT TRIED TO CHANGE 'TOM'S' TO 'DADDY'S'. WTF----))

"Shut the fuck up. I did what I had to do at the time!" ( Y/N) pouted.

"Ah, yes. Join a communist army and begin a mission at a strip club is what you had to do at the time."

" Yes,yes it is. I glad you agree. "

Tom shrugged, jumping over the side of the couch to land right beside (Y/N).

"So... He's going to come and find you?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, "He always says that. For all he knows I could be dead.... Unless the Red Army snitches on me."

"Well, if Tord is even still alive, I'm sure he'll be a basturd and say something."

"Yeah.... But I have a feeling we'll be okay." ( Y/N) said smiling.

Tom raised an eyebrow again, "Alright then."

(Y/N) sighed, leaning over and resting their head on Tom's shoulder. Tom put his arm around them, pulling them closer.

(Y/N) suddenly jumped up, "OH, wait! I forgot something!"

Tom frowned as they ran over to the kitchen.

They came back a few minutes later with a sandwich, but as soon as they were about to sit down they dropped it.

"OH FUCK ME."

Tom smiled like a dork at them, "That wasn't an invitation,Tom."

Tom got up,leaning over to (Y/N).

"I mean it. Leave me alone and let me mourn over my sandwich."

Tom just ignored them, moving his face closer to (Y/N)'s.

Tom put his hand under (Y/N)'s chin pulling them into a kiss.

{WHOOP WHOOP BACK TO NORWAY. DON'T WORRY,  IT'S NOT GOING TO BE AS DEPRESSING AS LAST TIME.}

Tord sat a his desk, messing with a pen. He had a meeting soon with the Yellow Leader, since Yellow had wanted to talk to him. He put down his pen, picking up his walkie-talkie and pressing the button.

"Pat are you on?"

It took a few moments until the sad voice of Pat rung through.

"Y-Yes, sir."

Tord huffed a bit, rolling his eyes.

"Is the Yellow Leader here yet? The meeting starts in 5 minutes."

" N-no,sir, not yet. "

Tord growled, "Alright. Make sure to tell me as soon as he gets here."

" Yes, sir.. "

Tord put the walkie-talkie down, "That smartass always has to be late, doesn't he?"

"Yes, yes I do."

Tord quickly snapped his head over to the corner, to see the Yellow Leader smugly smiling while sitting in a chair.

"I'd prefer if you didn't pull your little tricks around me."

" Alright, alright. Anyways, how about we start the meeting now? "

Tord mumbled something under his breath, picking his pen up again and pulling out his notebook. He wasn't really fond of the Yellow Leader and all the little tricks he pulled. He was surprised he even was an army leader. One of his tricks even ended up in basically his whole base in flames. But who was Tord to talk?

"What was it you'd like to speak to me about?"

" Ah! Yes! My dear (Y/N)! Would you happen to know their where-abouts? "

Tord paused for a moment, the pen snapping in his hand.

"Yes. I do. I have major business with them that I want to attend to."

"Well, would you mind if I stepped into that business?"

Tord smiled a bit to himself, " I think we could arrange something. "

The Yellow Leader's smile grew more, as his icy blue eyes brightened.

"Wonderful!"