Chapter 14: Family Reunion

I raced down the street, as Tom was pretty much gripping the seat for dear life. I don't blame him, since we were pretty much going 100 down a street ment for 45 mph. I took a sharp turn, almost making the car flip. Tom screeched a bit, as I laughed.

"(N-N/N).... I t-think we should slow down!

" Why do you say that? "

"I don't know, maybe because WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING CRASH?!"

I frowned at him, "Are you judging my driving skills, dear?"

" I already have, and they don't seem to be the best, dear"

I frowned, and purposely ran into a pedestrian on the side of the road, causing them to roll over the front hood. Sadly, they were barely unharmed, with at most a broken leg as I continued speeding down the street. Tom continued screeching, until I eventually  stopped. I glanced over at him.

"You really are a big baby, you know that, right?" I smiled.

He pouted a bit, as I nudged him, "But you're my big baby~"

I saw a blush spread across his face, "I am not a tiny human!"

"No, you're a big tiny human!"

He raised an eyebrow, "How does that even-"

"Shhhhhhhhh, just to with it, my love."

I stepped out of the car, onto the sidewalk. I glanced over at Tom, who was kissing it.

"Oh, thank the gods that I made it out of that death chamber-"

I rolled my eyes, he'd eventually get used to my style of driving. Who doesn't love racing down the street, taking a few pedestrians down as they go?

Once Tom stood up, he looked at the house before him.

"Where are we?"

I sighed, grumbling a bit, ".......Maybe, or maybe not my parent's house."

"By the time of your voice.....I'm guessing they aren't friendly."

{{You're going to have 2 dads in this, just because yes. No, they are not Paul & Patryk.}}

I made sure my pistol was in my pocket, and knocked on the door. Tom stood beside me, glancing down at me as screams where heard from inside.

"Get the bloody door, you idiot!"

" What if it's the cops again?! "

"Just grab a kitchen knife then!"

" A KITCHEN KNIFE WON'T DO SHIT AGAINST A GUN, HUN!! "

"I WOULD DO BETTER THAN WHAT YOU COULD!"

*scoff* "HOW DARE-"

I knocked again, blushing in embarrassment of my fathers. Let's just say their relationship was based highly off of arguments, which I didn't find very healthy. Well, who was I to judge their relationship? It wasn't like mine was much different. Our  relationship started out with lies, which isn't healthy neither. Now to think of it, what is a healthy relationship?