CHAPTER 25: You're Not the Only One With a Communist Up Your Ass.

_____
(A/N) Alright, I have another thing for you guys.

If any of you guys would be interested in drawing a cover for the sequel for this book, I'd be really grateful.

Of course, I will credit you, like I did for the creator who made the cover of this book! (I really like the cover too, I think it fits the book well. )

This book probably isn't going to end soon, but I still want to have the cover done before the book is out.

Message me if you're interested!

WARNING: If you do want to make the cover for the book, you may get some spoilers, just from what the cover will be.

Also, I made an Ask the Admin book, if you guys wanted to ask me anything, and thanks to my wonder girlfriend, I'm starting to feel better!

Thank you!

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT!™
_____

After dinner was finished (And Tony only almost burning the table somehow???) (Y/N) and Tom went back to the room.

"I swear, when Nichole kissed Tony's cheek the tip of his nose caught on fire for a bit!" Tom whisper-yelled at (Y/N).

(Y/N) awkwardly smiled, "I'm sure you're just seeing things. We've had a long week how about we just-"

Tom squinted at them, "You know something, don't you?"

" Pfft- No! "

Tom inched his face towards (Y/N)'s, "Are you sure about that?"

They nodded, pursing their lips.

Tom sighed, falling onto the bed, "You're lucky I'm too tired to try to figure out what's going on here."

" Nothing is going on here. "

"(N/N), shut up and come over here. I require hugs."

(Y/N) snorted a bit, "You require them?"

Tom nodded, "Yup, now get your ass over here."

(Y/N) rolled their eyes, flopping onto the bed next to Tom.

Tom sighed, putting his arms around their waist and pulling them close.

(Y/N) accepted the big baby's hug, scooting in closer.

"How long do you think we'll be safe here?" Tom joked.

"Well, if it keeps going as the author plans, then maybe for a bit.But you should know by now that they aren't really into all this fluff, and they're mostly just into  killing off characters while having a cup of tea with Satan."

Tom looked down at them, puzzled, "....The author....death? What?!"

They shook their head, "Nevermind."

Tom pursed his lips, "Alright then..."

" I think it may just be about time for bed. "

"What time is it?"

" Oh, you know, only about 0200. "

"2 am?!"

" Yup. "

"How the fuck did it go from 8pm to 2am in a manner of ten minutes?"

(Y/N) shrugged, doing jazz hands, "Magic?"

Tom rolled his eyes, "By now, I'd fucking believe that shit."

"Yeah..." ( Y/N) closed their eyes, nuzzling into Tom's chest as they both fell asleep.

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ADMIN DOING THIS INSTEAD OF THEIR 2 PROJECTS. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, CHILDREN.}

(Y/N) woke up surprisingly early. They were still cuddled up against Tom, but their only problem was the damn man was on top of them.

(Y/N) groaned, pushing Tom off of them and sitting up. Tom growled bit, grabbing (Y/N) again and pulling them into a tight hug.

"Tommmmmmm!"

Tom only responded with a light snore, as (Y/N) once again pushed him away.

Tom went to grab for them again, but (Y/N) screamed, "I NEED TO PEE, DON'T THINK I WILL NOT PEE ON YOU!!!"

Tom frowned, his eyes still not opening as he rolled back over.

(Y/N) smiled in  success, triumphantly getting up from the bed. Once they finished going to the bathroom, they walked back over to the kitchen. A small note was on the counter, with Nichole's messy, curly, bubbly handwriting.

Dear Lovebirds,

Tony and I have set out for our trip, so don't burn down the house.There should be enough food to last you both, but if not or you two just want to go out somewhere,then I left some money in the cookie jar for you.
Don't fuck on my couch.

Sincerely,
Nichole 💜

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, walking over to the fridge.
They yawned, grabbing (F/D) and closing the door.

(Y/N) pulled their phone out of their pocket, revealing text messages from Edd.

Edd:
Hey,(Y/N)! I was just wondering how you and Tom were doing..

(Y/N):
Oh,we're doing great! Thanks for worrying I guess?

Edd didn't reply after that, and (Y/N) shrugged. Just as they say down they got another text. They groaned, opening their phone up.

The Yellow Leader.

Ever since (Y/N) had used him for a mission he'd text them. (Y/N) hated that the Yellow Leader has actually fallen for them, and still texted them to this day when they said they were threw.

Yellow:
Hello, Sweetie. How are you doing today? It's been a while since we've talked. I miss you! You should come back, it'd be a shame if I would have to come and find you!

(Y/N) sat their for a moment, reading the message. They hadn't even noticed Tom come up behind them and read it also.

"Who's that?" Tom said in a slightly annoyed tone.

( Y/N) looked back at Tom, and simply stated.

"You're not the only one with a communist up your ass."