I have to do this

Violets Pov

The excitement soon faded when I tried to leave. Micheal and Stephen got mad and put a chain on me until I 'learn how to behave.' Isn't it odd how something so great can be ruined by one little thing. We were enjoying each other's presence, even Stephen stopped being mad at me. Well at least we all were until I tried to go home. It's great being with them but they keep hurting me if I do the dishes wrong or something little like that. If I fold a towel uneven I'm punished. If I don't pay attention to one of them enough I'm punished. The punishments aren't something easy to recover from. They've learned from Mathew and added their own shit. The pain is something I never could've imagined. What happened to the simple days when he took me away from Mark. Before his hands became aggressive.
I don't want to be here but I can't go to Chase unless we run away but that's not a fun life style and he shouldn't be dragged into this.

"Violet what are you doing, why is the door locked" Stephen yells
"I'm coming, sorry I won't lock it again." I say loudly hoping he'll give me a break. I'm tired of having no privacy.
Before I can get to the door I hear a click and look to see as the door slowly unlocks. The door swings open and I stay still waiting for what comes next.
He comes at me slowly with a nail gun. I forgot I told him that my shelf was slightly lose and starting to fall. He was gonna be coming in something to fix it. I completely forgot. I try to run to the bathroom just a few steps away but he thought ahead of me. He slams the door shut and pushes me to the floor. He pins me down and places the gun firmly on my thigh.
"I told you not to lock the doors and only close them when we allow you to. You know what happens when you disobey us, don't you?" He says furiously
"Stephen please, I'm sorry I wo-" i feel a sharp pain in my leg, preventing me from finishing my apology.
"I asked you a question, answer it without excuses" he demands
"Yes, I know what happens" I say in defeat.
He grabs my hand, places a kiss on it and says "you know I have to do this" then presses it to the floor and nails it down.
He gets up and leaves me there alone in pain and agony.
I can't let them continue doing this to me, what am I suppose to do?