"Dont be mad"

A/N: I took the picture above of my friend one night. I really like it, she's really pretty. You can't tell from the picture but she's pretty and has cool hair.

Violets POV

Michael woke me up at eight today when he came in with a plate full of berries telling me to eat. I had five raspberries and five strawberries and then had him eat the rest. I can keep that down, it was only ten berries. We spend the day watching Netflix until about eleven when Michael finally broke the silence.

"I need to talk to you" Michael says kind of quietly
"Go for it"
"I got your moms permission to send you to an institution as an inpatient, they'll be picking you up at twelve"
"What the fuck, Michael"
"It's what's best for you Violet, just go pack your things"

Run. I say to myself but then I remember the last time I did. It never works, I run out of breath and my lungs start hurting within about five minute. I accept my defeat and go pack. I took out my phone and called Chase and told him I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone for about two weeks. I explained everything to him. He said me going might not be a bad idea so I told him I have to go. Him and Michael can both suck my dick right now. I put my music on shuffle while I packed. Last Resort by Papa Roach come on. I hear Michael knock on my door but I can't be bothered to open it.

"Vi, don't be mad at me, I'm trying to help you" he say as he unlocks my door.
"You're not helping me, you're being a fucking asshole"
"I'm being an asshole for not letting you starve yourself? Okay." I ignore him as I finish packing. He grabs my hand and pulls me close to him, I tried to get away but I froze.

"You're just going to be there for two month, maybe if you fix you're eating disorder sooner, they might let you out earlier" I don't know what happened but I collapsed to the floor and started crying. He tried to hug me but I told him to leave me alone so he moved away a little. That's not what I meant but oh well. I check the time on my phone and it says 11:52.

"I'll be gone in eight minutes and you won't have to worry. I highly doubt I'll come back." I say bitterly

"So you're going to live with your mom and step-" there was a know on the door. It just sunk in now. I'm gonna miss this asshole and they're gonna force me to eat a shit ton of food. Also I can't go home to Mark.

"You know I have no choice but to come back here, you're being a dick right now Michael"

Michael ignores my very valid point and silently walks me to the car and hugs me tightly. "Come back when you can, love." And with that, I get in the car and leave. Watching him until we turn and drive away. Who knows how long I'll be stuck in this place. The driver tells me how the institution is only half an hour away so Michael can visit me if I progress, they didn't tell Michael that but he said he would notify him after he dropped me off.