"Dont tell Michael"

A/n: The picture above is what Violet looks like^
**************************************
*Violets POV*

"Violet wake up" I hear before there's a weight on me. I jump and then realize it's Michael so I close my eyes again
"That's not waking up" he said with an adorable morning voice. So I got up and we headed to my house. We planned to sneak in, hopefully it works.

We climbed into my room through the window, I grabbed clothes and things I need such as make up and other little things and headed back to his house where we got ready. I showered and did my make up and then we headed to a little coffee shop close by.

"Do you want your usual" I hear an old woman say as we walk up to order our meals. Michael nods
"What do you want, Vi" he asks quietly
"A cup of coffee" I say nervously, I'm afraid he's going to make me eat something filled with calories. Also, Vi? Is that my nickname now?
He gives me an odd look and says "and a cup of coffee please"
"Your order will be out soon" the little old lady says with a smile on her face.
"Thank you, Rose"
Rose, what a pretty name I think to myself as we head to a table for two.

"A cup of coffee? That's all?" he asks
"My stomach feels a little uneasy" I say hoping he believes my excuse
"And coffee is going to help that" he says while laughing
"Of course" I smile. He believed me, that's all that matters

After we finished, we headed to school and I found out we have our first three classes that we ditch with each other. Its fourth hour, the days almost over and we have Wednesday and Thursday off plus there is no school on Fridays here. The bell rings and I walk out of the class as Lucy, Michaels friends invites me to have lunch with them. I didn't want to eat but I didn't want Michael to be suspicious so I went and got salad. His friends were so nice and pretty. I felt like an outcast.

Michaels POV*

Violet only had coffee for breakfast and it kind of upset me because she so skinny and I feel like she needs to eat every meal she can get. Maybe I'm over reacting, she is very pretty though. We went to lunch, Vi and I both got salads, Lucy got hot wings. We all ate and joked. Maybe I was over reacting because Violet is eating fine now. Maybe she's just stressed. The days almost over and Violet isn't planning on going back to her house anytime soon. I don't mind if she stay at mine for months to be bloody honest.
"Isn't it odd that you can drink a drink but you can't food a food" I hear Lucy say and Violet smiles a little. We head back to school after we finished our lunch and went our separate ways, or at least I did, Lucy and Violet have Biology together.

Lucy's POV*
We're watching a movie in Biology today so our teacher Mrs. Jackson can catch up on grading. "Can I go to the restroom" I hear Violet ask quietly and Mrs. Jackson nods. I'm kind of worried, I don't know why. Probably just being dramatic but I ask to go too once Violet left the room.
As I walk into the bathroom quietly I hear the faucet on and vomiting sounds coming from one of the stalls.
"Violet are you okay?" as the words escaped my mouth, the noise stopped and she walked out of the bathroom
"Yeah, I think I'm getting sick, my stomach doesn't feel too well." She says with a shaky voice. I was going to leave it at that and rule it off as a bad day for her but then as she tried to get up, she fell to the floor. I rushed over to her.
"Violet wake up....Violet are you okay" after a few minutes of holding her, her eyes started to flutter open.
"Please don't tell Michael." She whispers weakly. Why doesn't she want me to tell Michael? Question are running through my head and I feel my heart beating fast.
"Lucy?" She asks
"What?"
"I'm okay, stop worrying"
"If you're okay then why did you pass out, do you want me to take you to the doctor"
"No I don't want you to take me to the doctors and I also don't want you to tell Michael about this" she says as she walks out the door

Authors note: Is Lucy going to keep her secret or will Michael find out on his own?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to comment, vote, and tell me what you think. ❤️