Trust me babe

Violets pov

"I want to stay with Michael. I'll grab my things and you'll leave." I say feeling the word eat me inside. "I'm gonna hug him one last time and then I'll take my things and stay with you babe" I tell Michael. As I hug Chase I tell him to slam on the gas pedal when I jump in the car but I guess Michael heard me whisper something and demands to know what I told him. "I told him to leave and never come back, why can't you just trust me babe?" I lie. I go over to Michael and he grabs my waist and doesn't let go. "I'll grab your stuff, go inside" he says as he clenches his jaw. I kiss him and as he loosened him grip and traveled down to my grab my ass I pull away and slam my fist into his nose and climb through the window of Chase's car. Michael tried to open the back door but, thank sweet baby Jesus, it was locked. As we accelerate he runs after us and then stops. "Don't slow down, take a shit ton of turns. Make sure he can't find us if he goes to get his car." We drive until we arrived at his hotel in L.A. About 45 minutes.
We grab coffee and book a flight for us to go to Australia tomorrow. Chase and I have been friends for eight years but I moved to that terrible town and left him because of Mark finding a better job. I'm with him again so I'm not gonna complain. Chase is always there for me, he's a great person. He came out about four years ago when he introduced us to his boyfriend Tyler. His parents were pretty accepting and so was the rest of his family. The only negativity came from school but Chase didn't care. For me it was different. I met this girl named Ally at a winter formal dance. We danced the whole time, in fact, she was my date that night. At the end she kissed me on the cheek. We continued to act very flirty towards each other and then she asked me to be her date to the Halloween dance. At that Halloween dance I was dressed Tyler Joseph (because screw gender role) and she was a day of the day skeleton looking thing. Her face was painted white and there were flowers that were almost as beautiful as her on her eyes. Both the flowers and her lips were painted purple and that was the first time we kissed. I caused the paint on her lips to fade but she didn't care. We danced and talked for hours. A few weeks later she stopped talking to me. She didn't kiss me confidently. Damnit she wouldn't even come near me and I found out it was because she found a boyfriend. We were never official, we almost were but then she started dating this boy. I was angry, I still am, I have a right to be. She was just using me because I was convenient. She was anorexic and I helped her through it. Now I figured since she likes skinny girls then I'll be skinny. That's how my eating disorder started. Chase has listened to me cry about this. Sometimes I was drunk, other times I wasn't. I'm just an emotional piece of shit. I'm glad that Tyler hasn't screwed Chase over. Chase is great. Ally lives in Australia. She's in the same neighbourhood as Chase which is gonna suck but oh fucking well. Maybe she'll notice me for once if she's not too busy shoving her tongue down her boyfriend Luke's throat. Yeah I'm still bitter. I'm going to bed, good night.