Michaels coming

Michaels POV

Violet called me yesterday, they're letting her out tomorrow, a month early. I guess sending her there was a good idea. I prepare myself to see her, they told me she's gain sixteen pounds. I'm so proud. I'm gonna go to sleep so she can be in my arms sooner.
*****
I'm driving to get her, I'm super nervous right now. I'm literally five minutes away from holding my princess.
I walk in and there she is... Why does she look more skinny? Maybe I'm just in shock. We fill out her release papers and I hug her tight. She feels so skinny still.... I don't understand. Once they give her belongings back to her I grab her hand and we leave.
"Babe" she didn't respond "are you mad at me" she shakes her head no. She probably is. "What's wrong" I ask. And she breaks. Kind of. "Clearly I don't want to talk about it. Chill the fuck out. If I wanted to talk about it I would be" she say. I guess it's my fault since I sent her there. The ride home was quite. When we got back she unpacked her things and grabbed a pair of her clean clothes from my closet and heads to the bathroom to shower. She didn't finish unpacking so I was putting her clothes into the washer until I heard her footstep coming towards me quickly. "I'll finish, you can go back to your room" she says while searching for something. It looked like a notebook but I don't know for sure. I slowly walk back to the room wondering why she's acting like this. She's probably just upset still.

She returns to my room and lays on the opposite side of where I am, towards the end of the bed. "Why does it look like you've lost weight instead of gained?" I ask, because I'm a dumbass. "Still don't want to talk about it right now" she replies. I don't know what to do. It seems like she hates me

Violets POV

He almost saw my journal, I'll throw it away soon so he can't find it. I don't know why but I don't feel like talking. I feel empty. How can he like me when I'm acting like this.
"I'm going to go take a shower" I hear him say. I wait till he's gone and them I pulled out my journal and wrote a thing.

6/10?
I'm a six out of ten.
I stubble on my word and trip over my own feet. I physical can't socialize because when I try, my word get stuck in my throat and I can't breathe. My hair is brittle.
I'm a five out of ten.
I cuss in every other sentence. I ruin any good relationship I have. I also stay in my room for hours without socializing and waste my days doing nothing
I'm a four out of ten.
I have depression and let it control my life. Hanging out with friends is now a burden. I like being alone.
I'm a three out of ten.
I have ugly scars on my wrists and thighs from a blade that always has my back. I feel like a waste of space and I have no self respect.
I'm a two out of ten.
I deprive myself of food. I won't let myself weigh more than 90 pounds. My mind is dark and broken. I get dizzy from lack of food and enjoy the feeling. My fingers go to the back of my throat . I avoid calories. I smoke cigarettes.
The most I will ever be is a one out of ten because the thing I do ruin my image but god, I love doing them so much.

I can't do this alone right now, I pull out my phone and call Chase so I can vent. "Chase" I say "yeah, I'm here Violet" he replies.
"Chase, it was a bad idea for me to go there." I start crying "he raped me, slapped, punched, kicked me, made me eat meat. I couldn't fight back, if I did, he'd get more aggressive. The last day was the worse. God Chase"
" Who did that"
"The person who'd like check on me and stuff"
"Violet, what the fuck are you talking about, does Michael know"
No, I don't want him to, he'll think I'm a freak." And I continue "Chase.... He took a hot rod and pressed it on my skin, he tied me down so I couldn't move. If I made one noise, he said he'd make things worse. He made the letter M on the back of my shoulder with a circle around it. He did so many terrible things and I could do anything about it. I was useless, Hopeless." I then go quiet.
"Violet you need to tell Michael. How did you get out so early?"
"Since he left bruises and wounds everywhere, he had me keep my clothes on when they weighed me so I stuffed weights everywhere I could. I got my weight to 98 with them and the released me."
"This is a joke right? How much do you weight right now Violet?"
"76 pounds, he'd only let me eat meat and I couldn't. I did in times of desperation because I'm a terrible person but I tried not to, I swear" I hear Michael coming, "I have to go, Michaels coming" When Michael comes back, I lay on his chest. Might as well cuddle him before he stops liking me. Before he finds out about what Matthew did to me. He'll be discussed by me. He's gonna be mad and send me back when he finds out I don't actually weigh 98 pounds.