Chapter 19

TRIGGER/SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING (LEMONS AND SMUTTTTTT)

Agent Crawford stood in the hallway, his hat still on his head. He must not have been there for very long. They both turned and Isabella gave Will a small sympathetic smile before she waked away leaving the two alone. Agent Crawford gave Will a nod and beckoned him to follow him. They sat at the dining room table. "I know you were at your house today Will" he said while pulling out a small notebook from the inside of his jacket. Will looked down, both ashamed and guilty. "I'm sorry" his voice was smaller than had expected do he cleared his throat. 

"Its fine. i knew you were there because we have cameras in the place." Jack looked at Will who had also looked up at the same time. Will gave a questioning look because he wasn't sure why they had cameras set up and hoped the Jack would explain further. "We have reasons t believe that your father is still around and we need to ensure you are safe given the incident with your mother." Will clenched his fists in anger. "An incident!?" he shouted "That's what you are calling it?" The Agent looked a little taken back by his sudden outburst but he understood where Will was coming from and let it slide but before Jack could say anything else he had stormed off. Agent Crawford sighed and went to speak with Dr and Mrs Lector before making his leave.

-----------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP--------------------------------------------------------------

Hannibal has noticed how withdrawn and isolated Will had become after the news of his father being around came. He barley came out of his room, mainly because it was the summer holidays and he had no where else to be. Hannibal has tried to talk to him but he got no response. He barley left his room even for food. Then he would hoard it so he had enough for a few days. Both Hannibal's dad and mum were worried too, but Hannibal had ensured them that he would help Will himself.

He walked into Wills room without knocking and he looked terrible. His eyes were sunken like he hadn't slept for days, he was in just his boxers and he was paler then ever. He had defiantly lost weight and he could see the bloody lines on his wrists. Hannibal sighed, "Come on, Will"  he pleaded "please get tidy and lets get out and have fun" Will didn't get up from his lying down position on his bed. "Its just not fun having fun when you don't want to have fun, Hannibal" Will moaned, his voice hoarse. Hannibal slipped out of the room to grab a towel and he returned and started to run a bath in his en suite. 

"Your are being childish William" Hannibal sighed as he left the bath to run while he threw open Wills curtains. Will sat straight up. He knew had had done wrong and upset Hannibal because he called him William. Hannibal stopped the water and told Will to get in while he tied up the pig sty Will was calling a room. Will was thinking on how he was going to make it up to Hannibal so he decided to take Hannibal out for food but he also had something else in mind for before they went. Will got washed and clean and by the time he had gotten out of the shower Hannibal had tidied the room and even put in an air freshener and now he was sat on the edge f the bed waiting for Will. He didn't look best pleased.

Will had just a towel on his waist and as he walked through he saw Hannibal had set out some clothes for him. Ignoring them he went up to Hannibal and sat on his lap facing him with his legs spread apart. Hannibal gave him a distasteful look and Will moved forward so he could whisper in his ear. "I'm Sorry" those words being so close to Hannibal made shivers go down his spine. Well it was Wills words or the kisses he was leaving on Hannibal's neck. Hannibal tried to resist Will but he couldn't. Will pulled him into the floor where Hannibal laid against him kissing him hard while his hands snaked their way up Wills bare chest and back down again. Will was busy trying to untuck Hannibal's shirt and unbuckling his belt when Hannibal stood up pulling Will with him. Both boys smiled as Hannibal removed his trousers, Wills boner showing through the towel. They never both lip contact while they laid on the fresh sheets on the bed.

Will palmed at Hannibal's hard dick through the cloth of his underwear before sliding it in to feel his warm length. Hannibal groaned at the contact and rolled his hips into Wills hand before pulling off Wills towel so they are both fully naked. Hannibal took both his and Wills dicks into his hands and rubbed them together. Will was lost in a feeling of ecstasy while Hannibal pumped hard before he felt Hannibal let go and he whimpered a bit, longing for his touch to return. Hannibal reached for his trousers and pulled out a bottle of lube. Will smirked "You sly dog" Hannibal gave a small laugh before applying a generous amount of the thick liquid to his hand and then applying it to his erection. 

He positioned himself at Wills entrance before pushing in a finger and moving it around making Will squirm under his touch. Slowly he added another and started to make a scissoring movement to prepare him for his length. After he had been prepared Hannibal Flipped Will so that they were facing each other and began to push into him, starting slow so Will could get used to it before pushing even harder and faster into Will. They both groaned in pleasure as Hannibal's thrust slammed him against Wills small body. After a few minutes Hannibal's movements began to get rough and sloppy before he gave one last thrust and emptied himself into Wills warm hole. At the same time Will came all over his bare chest. Hannibal collapsed next to Will breathing heavily.

"I'm going to have to get another shower now, Hannibal" Will wined as he rolled over to face Hannibal. Hannibal smiled "This time I will join you"

AN:

LEMONS LEMONS AND SMUT OMGGGGGGGGGGG 

Thank you all so much for reading. We have 872 reads at this point (24/05/17 20:08pm GMT) Which is sooooo exciting.

Thank you all

Cheerioo Kiddos

Ash