Chapter 49

SMUT    LEMONS     NSFW     SMUT LEMONS NSFW!!!!!!!!

The kiss deepened and Will pulled him back onto the bed, Dean licked his bottom lip waiting for entry and Will allowed hm. They fought for dominance in each others mouth, Dean ultimately one, They lay back with Dean one top, he moved his hands down his chest, exploring every inch while Will held his shoulders.

Will could feel Dean poking his leg, he was rock hard, he had forgotten that Dean was already naked but he didn't have to wait for long as Dean pulled his trousers done and they both were as naked as the day they were born. The kiss continued and Dean rolled his hips into Will making him moan slightly. Will reached a hand down and took hold of Deans hard member, Dean let out an involuntary moan and Will smiled into the kiss. His hand pumped Deans member  and Dean reached down to touch Will too. Will ground his hips towards his touch and moaned.

Will couldn't wait much longer, he wanted Dean inside of him. Will pushed Dean off him and moved down to his pulsating cock, taking the tip in his mouth, causing Dean to throw his head back in pleasure. Will started to bob up and down on his member making it slick with his spit as Dean let out grunts and moans in sync with Wills movement.

Suddenly, Dean pulled out of Wills mouth and flipped him onto his stomach. He brought his fingers to Wills mouth, which he gladly took in his mouth and sucked, making them wet. Dean moved his hands to Wills hole and inserted a finger. Will tensed at this but began to relax as Dean slowly moved in and out, feeling him loosen, Dean pushed his second finger in. He made a scissoring motion, prepping Will. 

Will groaned at the loss when Dean pulled his fingers out and readied himself at Will entrance.

"If you want to stop, just tell me, Ok?" Dean whispered into Wills ear and he nodded in reply.

"I'm ready, please just fuck me already" Dean looked a bit taken back by Wills lude comment but gladly obliged. He pushed slowly, holding Wills hips and when he was fully in, he gave Will a minute to get used to the stretch. Will started to move against his cock before Dean could ask him if he was ok, so he just started to thrust. Will could feel everything, the way his cock pulsed in his ass and he heard the grunts and small moans slipping out of Dean. Deans pace quickened and began to get sloppy as a warm feeling started to build up in Wills stomach. 

Dean pulled out for only a moment, just enough time to flip Will once again to face him. He slammed in to Will, fucking him hard, deep and fast. Will couldn't hold it back any more, strands of white came flooding onto Wills chest and Dean came shortly after, filling him with his seed. 

Dean and Will lay on his bed catching their breath, holding each other. 

"Was that ok for you?" Dean asked in between breaths.

"That was amazing for me" Will replied pulling Deann face towards him for a kiss before laying back and relaxing.