Chapter 17

AN

I just want to tell you all how sorry i am for not updating. Its getting into exam time so i will find it hard to update.

Thanks for being patient.

The boys were a lot happier now they both new ho they felt. Hannibal felt he had let go of a ton of crushing weight and Will felt like, for a long time, he was going to be happy again. Both Hannibal and Will decided to keep these feelings on the down low at school before they are both ready to come fully. Obviously, Hannibal's Dad knew even though the two hadn't told him. Call it a dad thing. While at school Will and Hannibal would act how they usually would and even Liam had calmed down since their last encounter when they ripped into him. 

They hated having to keep it a secret in their own home were they should be safe to show their feelings but they knew it just wasn't the time to tell him. After a relatively hectic day at school they were happy to get home for a chilled night in the house watching TV and eating popcorn, but they knew they didn't have time for the luxuries because they had their mock exams coming up. At this time of the year Hannibal was keeping his eye on Will because of his track record with stressful situations. They both went to their separate rooms to study and while Will was sitting around doing nothing and not finding it hard to have any motivation whatsoever, Hannibal was doing the opposite making his fancy flashcards and posters. 

When they were both called down for food, Will couldn't wait to get out of his room. He bounded down the stairs shortly followed down by Hannibal. "So Will, did you actually get anything done today?" Hannibal said with a half smile on his face. "Yes..." Will replied but Hannibal gave him a knowing look "No" Both Hannibal and his Dad laughed as Will looked at his plate. 

---------------------------------------------------THE NEXT DAY----------------------------------------------------------As they sat down at breakfast, Hannibal's dad watched them intently. "Yes Dad" Hannibal said as he looked up at his staring father. "I know" he said simply. Hannibal was shocked to hear this. He knew what his dad meant, or at least he thinks he knows. "Ummm..." Hannibal said out loud while he tried to figure out what he meant. "You and Will" Hannibal gave a small smile before excusing him from the table and sprinting upstairs. e felt both embarrassed and relieved that it was out there and they can be together more in the house. He barged into Will's room with a huge smile, but then saw he wasn't in there. Hannibal was confused but heard the shower coming from his en suite. Hannibal slammed the door open which made Will scream a little bit. Hannibal throw back the curtain in excitement and Will instinctively covered himself as Hannibal pulled him to his hight and kissed him hard.

"What is happening?"Will choked out when Hannibal freed him from his grasps. "He knows" Hannibal laughed. Will smiled happily. "Can i finish my shower in peace now?" Will asked, still covering his junk.Hannibal left happily and sat on Wills bed waiting for him to finisher. Ten minutes later he came out of the steamy room with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Lets go out and celebrate this." Will said as he walked to his dresser to pull out clean clothes. "Lets do a date" Will continued. He slipped a black shirt on over his damp bare chest and pulled on some underwear while holding his towel in place. He knew Hannibal had already seen him but it still made him feel weird. Hannibal was beyond excited and he immediately jumped up and left the room.

Hannibal slide down the polished hallway and into the living room. "We are going out" He exclaimed loudly to his father who was looking through some file which were probably from his clients. "On a date?" Hannibal's dad asked. Hannibal nodded and left to get ready. Will had put on some black slacks he had been bought for formal occasions such as prom by his mother and kept on his black button up shirt. He tried to tame his hair, failing miserably. In the end he gave up with his hair and left it how it was. Hannibal Chose out a black tux and white shirt, along with a bow tie. Will walked in as he was about to gel his hair, but Will stopped him. He liked it lose and hanging down his forehead slightly. Hannibal wanted to protest but decided to leave it like he did so long ago. 

They stood side by side as Hannibal's dad took a picture because he knew his wife would want to see it when she returned from the states. Will looked very scruffy next to Hannibal, but Hannibal loved him so he didn't care. They decided to go for a meal, which Hannibal would pay for, and then go to the cinema, which Will would pay for. They had the best meal together at a fancy restaurant and then watched a sappy romance film with bountiful amounts of popcorn. When they got home they both were exhausted and they found a note from Hannibal's father stating that there was an emergency with one of hi clients and he had to go and see them in hospital. Hannibal took this opportunity to pull Will closer to him and kissed him with so much passion. Needless to say it was an interesting night for them both...