Chapter 54

Will left the Doctors office and made his way though the hospital corridors. His medication prescription held tightly in his hand. He knew that they didn't work for him but he decided to listen to Dr Stephens and keep trying.

Dean met Will at the entrance to the main hospital building and they went to  what was becoming their usual coffee shop. The staff even started to remember their drinks order so they didn't have to wait long for their drinks before taking the usual seat by the window.
Will didn't talk much about his meeting with the Doctor and Dean didn't push it.  Will dis mention that he needed to get a journal of sorts on the way home so they stopped by the stationary store. He got a plain navy blue book and treated himself to a new pen for writing his dreams with and they took it to the till to pay.

Once done there, they made their way back to Wills House to chill for the remainder of the day.
"I think you should meet my parents" said Dean while they waited for the bus.
"Are you sure?" Will asked. He hadn't heard about Dean's family before now.
"Yeah, I don't see why not" Dean said pulling out his phone. He quickly typed a message and showed it back into his pocket.
"I have just asked so there's no backing out now!" Dean half shouted in what seemed to be excitement. Will smiled and there was a ping from Deans pocket.
"My mum said we could come tonight" Dean said while typing another reply. Will was happy that he got to meet his parents although he did feel anxious about it. He didn't want a lot of questions and he knew he would get them. Will nodded in reply, and smiled at Deans beemong face.

They went back to Wills to prepare themselves for the meal. Will got dressed into some dark jeans and a smart button down. He wanted to make a good first impression on the family. Dean came out of the bathroom with light blue jeans on and he pulled an AC/DC shirt over his head. He added a flannel shirt over the top. He wasn't making as much of an effort but it was his family after all and Will was betting they had seen him in his pants anyways.

They decided to take the bus because Dean said it was at the opposite side of the city and it would take over an hour to walk there. Will agreed while pulling on his coat and handing Dean his leather jacket, before they stepped outside and made the journey there.
They weren't waiting too long for the bus and it was practically empty which was nice. They both paid the fare and went to sit by the back of the bus.

They spent the bus ride chatting about his family. Wil lwanted to know as much as he could so he didn't have to ask questions about it over dinner. When it finally pulled to the right stop, Dean led the way up the street to a small row of houses.
"Mines the end one"
The street looked tattered and rundown. Will didn't expect this but then again, Deans alway seemed a bit rugged so it was to be expected.
"Oh, by the way, you can't mention the whole gay thing infront of my dad." Dean nonchalantly mentioned. "My mum is fine with it and she already knows but my dad..."
Will was a bit taken aback, but he agreed with Dean.
"That's ok. Just friends for the night, yeah?" Will have a small smile, noticing how uncomfortable even the mention of his name was.
This will be interesting.