{33} Epilogue

Months later......................

I huffed, rubbing my stomach as I felt a punch deep in my guts. "Rousey, are you ready to go?" I gave Roman a smile as I walked toward him, "Yes, I'm ready." Today my mother and Rick were having a mate ceremony. I was really happy for her. She deserves it. She's been alone for too long.

We made our way toward the gathering, it was outside. The threes nicely decorated with lights and flowers, with chairs and white carpet. It was so beautiful. I squealed excitedly as I sat down in the front with Roman. 

Rick soon appeared, he was handsome. Time to time he would wink at me, like he knows something I don't. When I see him, like my mother said, it's like my father was there, like she was marrying my father all over again.

This is so insane, but moon goddess knows what she was doing. I smiled, waiting excitedly for my mother as the priest appeared. An old wolf with wisdom in love and bonds. 

Dwayne appeared with his mate, oef, if you guys knew. Dwayne's mate was a troublemaker. She apparently dressed like a male, she was a male all the time. If I was more clear, since the beginning, she was dressed like a male so she could train. Her parents were hard on her, refining her to be the perfect daughter.

Dwayne and her were fighting and the fireworks exploded, of course Dwayne being Dwayne told her that he wasn't into man. Stupid, she then revealed herself to him and yep, they kissed, did the deed and the story goes on.

I rubbed my stomach, closing my eyes as I took a deep breath, moving uncomfortable on the chair. "Are you okay?" Roman asked me as he touched my stomach, the baby moving around wildly. "I don't know, the baby is unsettled."

The soft music played as my mother walked down the carpet, Rick with a smile on his face as he extended his arm, his hand grabbing my mother's hand as they stood before the priest. 

He opened his arms and we stood up, "We are gathered here together for the union of these two souls. The moon blessed us all with a mate. That we love and cherish with everything we got inside. We share a connection, a pull, the bond.  It's magical, indestructible. Well, of course there are deaths and rejections but even through death. The bond is there, the bond won't die. Even if you reject your mate, even if they reject you, through the hurt and pain the bond will stay alive, unless they set you free."

"I was given a second chance, when my mate died. I felt him, he was there with me. I was angry, angry at the moon for taking my mate from me but yet leave the pain behind, pain of feeling the bond when my mate wasn't there."

"When you came into my life, I thought. Just what I needed. I had a bond that won't leave me and someone who comes into my life, giving me the same connection I felt with my mate. He appeared before, that's why I'm able to stand here. Able to be happy, he set me free. He gave me the second chance and for that, I will love him forever."

"When I saw you and you rejected me, I thought what did I do wrong? I was looking for my mate for ages, then I saw her, I find her and she ignores me, she totally rejects me. Not with words but with her actions."

"When I found out that you were mated, I was hurt. I thought, why me? I waited for so long and here comes my mate, saying that she was already mated and with a daughter? I was hurt, my bubble of everything I was told a mate was popped and I was left with an emptiness. When I had thrown out the towel, I bumped into her after months of not seeing her. The bond was stronger, the need was thick. Just a look at her and I was a goner, I couldn't resist her. I'm glad that the feeling was mutual, and I'm glad that I made my move and got her under my wings. If I didn't, we wouldn't be standing here."

I awed at that, it was so cute and oh God. I widened my eyes as I glanced down, touching my stomach. Oh no, no bad timing baby. "Now, I know we talked a lot. I know you guys wants to reach the kissing part but I need to say the finish part." The priest grabbed my mother's hand and Rick's in a tight grip, "The moon blessed with a second chance, don't take this opportunity for granted. Now, if nobody has something to say, you can kiss your mate."