{11} The fear comes through

I walked to the pack house and opened the door, "Hello guys, miss me." I told them as I made my way inside, "Rousey honey, you're back." I glared at my mother, "You knew his plans didn't you?" She smiled at that and I rolled my eyes, "I couldn't tell you, and besides, I knew you'd like it."

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair, "Yeah, well. I did like it." I stretched my lips into a small smile, "See? Roman isn't that bad." I chewed down my bottom lip, nodding my head as I looked down at my shuffling feet. "We'll have to see. I don't know him very closely. I just hope that you aren't wrong about him."

I made my way up the stairs and into my room, closing the door with a deep sigh as I headed toward the shower. I removed my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning on the handle as I showered my body.

I groaned, remembering that Roman has my clothes. I soaped my body real quick and washed off the soap, closing the handle. I stepped out of the shower and dried off my body, wrapping a towel around my body as I made my way out of the bathroom.

I walked toward my bed and sat down, sighing as I picked up the phone and dialed Roman's number. "When you decide to pick up the phone, you're dead!" I hung up angrily after the third try and tossed my phone aside, slumping on the bed as I grabbed my pillow and screamed in it.

I tossed the pillow aside as I stood up and grabbed my phone, dialing his number again. "Alpha Roman leave....." I hung up the phone with a groan, pinning my lips determinate as I stood up, stalking toward the door as I slammed it close.

I headed toward the stairs and walked down the steps, "Honey, where are you going in a towel?" I glanced up at the stairs, "To kill Roman, that's what I'm going to do in my towel." I whirled around much to my mother's protests and barged out of the house, making my way toward Roman's house in a towel. Yeah, totally bizarre.

I barged into the house, turning on the lights. "Roman!" I screamed out as I made my way toward his office, pushing the door open but found it empty. I ran my fingers through my hair and made my way toward his desk, I frowned.

The list I made like you ask me. I grabbed the list, running my eyes through the name list of the best warriors if we were to fight. What? My eyebrows knitted, he scrapped my name off the list? I curled up my hand as I tossed the list on his desk, making my way toward the door.

This was open just as I went to get out, stepping back, I glared at him. He eyed me with furrowed eyebrows as he trailed his eyes at my body in a towel. "What's wrong? What are you going in just a towel?" He asked with a chuckle but I was hard like a rock, I knew that I shouldn't have trusted him. How stupid of me? 

"It's over Roman." I stepped toward him, "You, are just like anybody else. I can't believe that I even trusted you." I pushed him as I made my way out of the door but he grabbed my arm, turning me around. "Don't touch me." I punched him in the face, shaking my hand when I injured my hand, "Fuck! I can't even fucking punch you right anymore." I cursed underneath my breath.

"Stop it, what's wrong Rousey? Hey. Talk to me." I stepped away when he went to grab me, "What's wrong? What's wrong? You're really asking me that? You have some serious back bones Roman. I can't believe how stupid I was. Gosh, you're making me so angry." I whirled around and made my way out of his office.

"Rousey, let's talk." I made my way toward his room and stalked toward his closet, "No! And get out so I can change." I pushed him out of the closet and closed the door, sighing deeply with a brush of a hair as I moved toward his drawers.

I put my panties on and threw my pajamas on, grabbing a few of my clothes as I stuffed them in a bag. "Rousey." Roman groaned as he knocked on the door and I yanked it open, "It's over." I pushed him away and made my way toward the door, getting out.

"So you're walking away? After what happened between us? Yeah, walk away. Coward!" I gasped, turning around as I tossed the bag on the floor and stalked toward him, lifting my hand to hit him. "Hit me, hit me. You're good at that anyway." I glared at him hard, his hand gripping my wrist.

"Yeah, yeah and you know what you're good at? At breaking promises you bastard!" I yanked my hand away but he held it tighter, "Let go of me Roman! Yeah, all these talks right? Sweet talk the stupid girl right? That's what all the Alpha male in these stories do, finding their way around the girls head with fake promises. Well not this girl Roman, I'm not a girl that keeps begging and running around a man. You hurt me, and that's bad Roman. Really bad. You see these tears in my eyes?" I pointed at my eyes with my two fingers, "I never fucking had them for a man in my life, in my life Roman! And that, that means a lot." I wagged my finger in front of my face before I stepped back. "When you rethink what you did wrong, come and tell me in my fucking face what you highly told me won't change."

I turned around and grabbed the bag from the floor, walking out of the door. "Rousey...I'm sorry. Hey, baby." I turned around with a deadpan look on my face, "Yeah, me too Roman. Me too, because the small bit of trust I had in me, just puffed out of me and I don't trust you Roman, I don't trust you at all. So whatever you have to say to me now, won't matter. You scrapped my name off the list that Dwayne made for you. You had told me that my place as a Luna won't change the fact that I was the She Warrior. But I guess all that was to calm the heat between us, to have me right where you wanted me. I like an idiot fell, I fell bad. You see Roman, my mother always told me. No matter how long you hide a lie, it will always come out in the light."

I shook my head at him, sniffing as I brushed my eyes and stepped back with my teeth chewing at my bottom lip before turning around, walking out of his room. I stopped walking and looked behind my shoulder, "If you know what's good for you, you better send someone to get my clothes and all my stuff from here and back to the pack house." I walked out of his room and made my way out of his house, not wanting to be here.

I closed the door and made my way up the stairs, "What have you done?" My mother spoke from inside of the living room and I stepped away from the stairs, turning around to face her. It was late and dark, if it wasn't because she spoke I wouldn't have noticed her. "What I had to do."

"What you had to do? The pack is restless and feeling his anger and rage. I'm sure that none of them can sleep now, your actions affects the pack too. You're still thinking about yourself Rousey, after everything he did for you." I scoffed, licking my lips with a shook of a head, clapping my hands.

"Wow mom." I bowed my head at her, "Defend the Alpha, sorry that I'm not in his ass and begging him like a lapdog. I think about me mother, about the lies I've been believing. Once again, Rousey has fallen into a trap for being naive. He's an hypocrite, liar and a bastard." I laughed, "Me believing he was trying to impress me, making this wow of a date to make me cave and he had me, he had me where he wanted by giving me false hope and promises. Oh, Rousey nothing will change, lies! The moment we got here everything he told me slipped out of his head and what did he thought? Oh, I have Rousey where I want so I can just say no and she'll nod and understand because he's the Alpha no?"

"You think the same mom, because he's the Alpha and I'm his Luna, I have to stop thinking about me and think about the pack? To hell with the pack, If I'm not comfortable. If I don't feel like I'm being treated like I want, like I deserve. I won't stay back and do what he says because he's the Alpha." I chuckled with a shook of a head, "Sad and pathetic that not even my mom knows how hard I've been working to be where I am now. I am here for my dad mom. If you forgot."

She gasped, my eyes glared at her as I touched my cheek. My mother never hit me, "Yes, the truth hurts no mom? You might have forgotten about my dad but I didn't." I backed away from her as I turned around, heading toward my room and slammed the door close.

I slid down the door, the bag falling next to me as I sobbed and brought my legs closer to my chest.