{30} A Surprise

I woke up early in the morning with my mom and went out of the territory to visit the mall. I was so excited because we were going to buy baby clothes. I had a feeling that the baby was going to be a boy. Well, I could be wrong but I just knew. A mother's intuition never lies.

We walked from shop to shop to find baby clothes. Our hands filled with bags with clothes only, what can I say? I couldn't stop buying clothes, they were just so cute and the girls stuff. Oh Lord, only now I wished to have two. They were just adorable.

My phone rang and I had to fight with the bags to find mine so I could find my phone. I blew my hair out of my face as I put the phone on my ear, "Hello?" I spoke somewhat breathy as I tried to catch my breath.

Roman chuckled, "What are you doing? Running a marathon?" I rolled my eyes at him, "No but it feels like it." I sat down on the bench in the mall, my mother looking around the windows of the shops. "How's everything going there?"

"We're removing the things from the guest room to faint it. We're almost done." It's not fair, he doesn't even sound tired, just chilling next to the pool while I on the other hand felt as if I was punched in the lungs and stepped on sharp rocks. "I already called the company, they'll bring the things for the nursery at four."

"Okay, we're done I think. I'll be home before four. I love you." I spoke as I stood up from the bench, "I love you too, see you later." We said our goodbyes before hanging up. "Oh, look  at these pacifiers." I groaned and strolled toward my mother who entered another shop. Never shopping with her again.

I stuffed the clothes in the trunk as my mother did the same thing, closing it after everything was stuffed inside. "I have a surprise for you." My mother smiled brightly as she walked toward the driver door, opening it as she got in.

I frowned, shaking my head as I made my way toward the passenger door, opening it as I got in. "Where?" I asked in curiosity, "No, it's a surprise." She started the engine and drove away from in front of the mall.

I rubbed my stomach as I removed my scandals, wiggling my stiff and throbbing toes. Not even fifteen minutes past before my mother parked the car in front of a place, "The spa?" I almost drooled as I stared at the big building.

"Yes, you need to relax and be less stressed, it's almost time and you need to be comfortable as possible." I put my sandals back on as I opened the door, getting out as my mother did the same thing.

We walked toward the building and got inside, making our way toward he receptionist, "Reservation under Roman." The receptionist nodded her head and stood up, "Come with me Miss Rousey." The receptionist walked through a hall filled with doors and I followed after her in silence.

The receptionist stopped in front of a door before she knocked and waited. The door opened as another woman stood in front of the door, "Miss Rousey, come on in." I nodded my head in acknowledge as I made my way inside.

She asked me to take my clothes off and gave me a bathrobe. I put the bathrobe on and made my way outside, "Come, lean down on the bed." I made my way toward the bed and sat down, turning around as I leaned down on the bed.

The soft music on the back relaxing, the scented candles sending me to a place of peace and calmness. The moment her hands touched my shoulders I was a goner, her smooth and oiled hands massaged through my hard muscles, soothing down the tension.

I needed this, I didn't know how tensed I really was, Roman? I called out through my peace and quiet mind, trying to reach Roman. Yes? Roman responded after a few minutes. Thanks for doing this, this girl is an angel. My body feels amazing and I just started.