{23} Mental breakdown

The stupid jerk held me tightly, "We sent Marco who you killed." I shrugged my shoulders, "He came out way too cocky." Rousey! Focus. My wolf was literally pulling her fur out, no joking lol. Wait! I want him to finish this, I want to know who the hell wants me.

"We were about to kill Jonathan but he asked for a chance, the poor boy was way to desperate so we gave him a chance and a gun. Easy, he had one job. He failed, the Alpha killed him...,- No, actually I killed him." I interrupted him, "Sorry, continue."

"We had infiltrators in both packs, yours and moonlight pack. They were the ones who told us that she left and that you came back. They made sure you went back to the moonlight pack, leaving her here. He even had cameras, watching her all day long."

"What a creep." I spoke in disgust as Roman snarled, stepping forward uncaringly of the guns pointing at him as Dwayne touched his chest. "Tell that son of a bitch that once he show his face and I know who the fuck he is, me and him are going to fight to death. Just knowing that, makes my skin itch. He'll be as good as dead. Tell that coward that. Who needs to hide behind his lap dogs to do his dirty works because he can't do them himself." Roman snarled out angrily, the words he spit making even me scared.

Are you guys okay? I'm going to make my move now! I spoke to the wolves who I had told them of my plan. I knew they would catch me, I wanted them to. I also told them what they needed to do to get rid of the effects, letting their wolves take control ones they were sane at mind so their wolves can push through and take control.

Yes, we're ready. Let the show begin. I took advantage of Roman and the guy holding me's bickering and jabs to close my eyes and focus, feeling my wolf pushing through. My eyes snapped open as I smirk appeared on my face, "Game over."

The boys shoot the rogues from their hidden spot, everyone looking around not understanding what was going on. I knocked my head back, bringing my arms up as I slammed his away, turning around as the gun fall out of his hands as I snapped his neck, "Pathetic."

"Damn, I'm getting good at this." My wolf gave me back control and my numbness appeared, knocking me out cold. 

The next time I woke up, I was on a bed at the hospital in the pack house, my eyes blinked heavily, I felt as If I slept for a year. I stretched my stiff limbs, hissing as I pushed my body up. "You're bruised if you're wondering why your body hurts. Your left side is purple." 

I snapped my head toward the low tone of Roman that was angrier than the louder one. He scared me, he was pissed. "Luckily the baby is fine, barely but fine." I groaned, touching my head as I glanced up with a sigh, "Roman, don't start a fight with me." I glanced up at him, "I already told you when you took me on that fucking date that I'm not the girl who sits back and hide while the pack is dying." I sat up, closing my eyes with a hiss as I touched my side. 

"Don't fucking don't touch." I snapped my eyes open as I yanked my arm away from his touch. I glared at him, "If you, want a mate, that sits back, and watch her pack die. Find her, because that mate isn't me. You got me fucking fed up, I'm done, I'm tired, stressed,  I'm hungry, I hate this awful clothes I have on, I'm craving junk food and this bruise fucking hurts. So if you excuse me and if you're done sermonizing me. I need to throw up." 

I scooted toward the edge and stood up, touching my bruised side as I headed toward the bathroom, "No." I moved to the side, "I can do this on my own." He curled up his hand into a fist, leaning his head down as I walked past him and made my way toward the bathroom, slamming the door close. 

I touched my mouth as my cheeks bloated, my other hand pushing my body away from the door as I stumbled my way to the toilet, opening the seat as I threw up, coughing up as I gagged. This is so disgusting. Tears filled my eyes as I sniffed, flushing the toilet as I collapsed on the floor.

"I didn't want any of this." I sniffed, wiping my cheeks, "I worked so hard to be where I am now, I tried. I thought I could do this, I trusted you. If I knew that this is how it turned out to be I would have declined the date. We would have never had those beautiful moments." I sobbed harder at that, "This is not me. This crying mess sitting on the floor thinking how her life went down the drain is not me. You changed me and I don't like that, I hate this. I hate this feeling, I hate having all these emotions mixed. I hate being pregnant, I hate not being able to do what I always wanted to do. This sucks, everything is wrong and oh God, I'm having a mental breakdown. Just what I needed."

"I don't know what's wrong with me." I sniffed, "This baby..." I blinked my tears away as I glanced up, "As much as being a she warrior is in my blood, this baby means the world to me. It ruined everything I ever wanted but yet, deep down inside." I touched my heart as I closed my eyes, tears streaming down my face, "I'm happy, I feel like this is how things were supposed to be. I worked hard to please my dad who I know, wherever he is, he is watching over me. He'd want me to take a break and just be happy. Be with my mate and have a family." I sniffed as I wiped away my tears, standing up. 

"I don't regret going on that date, I've never been so happy with a man in my life. I was blinded by my wish, my dream to be the she warrior that I let my needs go." I opened the tap as I washed my face, "I love you so much Roman, you have no idea but you also get on my nerves and piss me off." I brushed my teeth with a spare brush I found and toothpaste, washing my mouth after.

"Rousey..." Roman called out after moments of silence. I sighed, sniffing as I moved toward the door, I wanted to thank him for giving me space to break down in peace and not barging in on me. I opened the door as I glanced up at him, pouting. 

He sighed, pulling me into a hug. I rested my head on his chest as I wrapped my arms around him, "It's going to be okay, we're going to be okay." He pulled away from me, touching my face, "It's obvious that you feel this way, I never thought that you really felt as if we were taking away your dream. You can do that, you can still be the she warrior. Our baby will be soon here, before we even blink."

"You can take back your position, sometimes, I feel like I shouldn't let you fight and forbid you or even force Dwayne to not let you train but you're still and will always be the she warrior. You're my mate, of course I feel the need to protect you, make sure that you're okay but deep down, I know that you can take care of yourself, that you can fight a battle, even a war on your own, I don't doubt in you but as your mate, as the Alpha."

"The need to protect is there, the need to make sure no harm comes your way is there. No matter how good you can fight, how skilled you are. The need is still there, because that's the way of nature, that's why we were created. To protect and take care of our mates, I will never stop taking care of you, no matter how many times you hell at me, scold me, hit me, punch me, ignore me, calling me Alpha...."

I interrupted him, "I get it, I get it. I can be a bit hard and a bit aggressive I admit. I promise you that I will be more flexible from now on. I won't do anything that you don't want. I will listen to you and do as you say." Roman smiled at that hopefully and I burst out laughing, "I got you!" I laughed louder, "Gosh, this is so funny. You should have seen your face. As if, I won't be flexible, I will do everything that you don't want, I won't listen to you and I definitely won't do as you say. You wish." I smiled at him, sticking my tongue out as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I almost believed you, almost. Thank God I didn't, you're the devil itself." I gaped, did he call me the devil itself? I pouted, my lower lip shaking as tears filled my eyes, "Rousey, you can't be serious." I busted into tears, heavy and inconsolable tears. "Your emotions are all over the place now, you're sensible for everything."

"And you're insensible!" I barked out at him as I removed my arm from his neck and pushed him away, turning around, "Rousey! Wait, where are you going? You still need to get some checkups."

"To hell with the checkups, I want cod fish with some oreos, milk, doritos mixed with canned tuna." I hummed as my mouth watered, "Now!" I shouted at Roman, "I want someone to bring me my food now! Roman! Where is my food Roman?! I need food?! Why isn't my food here? Roman!?"

"Lord help me."