{22} War II

I soon joined them, not wanting them to have all the fun. "We're almost done." When I said that, I wished I didn't. More appeared, this time in human form and some type of gun in hand. What the hell? The wolves soon stood in position to attack, the wolves shooting their guns. Some of them ducked them but other's weren't so lucky. I soon joined them, ducking and swerving whatever they were shooting at us.

"You guys are starting to piss me off." I gritted out as I stood in front of one of them, snapping his neck. I turned around as I leaned down, swaying my leg underneath my opponent, making him fall backwards and kick his gun to the side. 

He turned to look at his gun but I put my foot on top of his stomach, "One move and you're dead." I glanced up as I watched the pack fight, some of the opponent using their guns. Since when does wolves use guns? He struggled and I put more pressure, "You all, are going to die."

"And so are you." I twisted his neck with my foot, moving away from him as I went to grab his gun. "Playing dirty aren't we?" I pointed at the rogues, I shoot, the rogue touching his neck as he felt down, and when that happened, I remembered when I was attacked. 

When I was finished, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I sighed, heading toward the sink when a gasp escaped my throat, touching my neck at the strange thing that just pinch me and felt my body shutting down. "Gotch you Luna."

"Jonathan?" I muttered underneath my breath, "Sh, you'll be okay." He picked me up and accommodated me on his shoulder. 

I frowned, cocking the gun as I stared at it. "Rousey watch out!" Someone shouting my name made me snap out of it and I turned around, pressing the gun. My shaky body stepped back as the wolf collapsed in front of me. I leaned down, turning the wolf around as I checked his pols.

He's alive. He looked at me kind of numb, weak. Jonathan tried to weaken my body with this gun! What the hell were these rogues up to? I stood up, gasping when I felt a pinch on my neck. "Gotcha." I felt down on the ground, my body shutting down.

Come on Rousey, you didn't put your baby at risk for nothing. Stand up and fucking fight, they can't take us. My wolf barked at me, pushing through. I gritted my teeth as my fingers curled up and I stood up, turning around. "What? It's not possible." He stuttered out as he stumbled back, the gun he had in hand falling as he tried to run. 

I scoffed, my body soon in front of him as I stared at him, "Going somewhere?" My canines extended as I attacked him, biting down his neck, "Let him go!" I glanced up, watching as they pointed a gun at me. When they went to shoot me, I turned the body around, using him as bait.

"Don't ever piss a wolf, less a pregnant one." I gritted out at her bloody, tossing the body away as I moved quickly, slamming the gun away from her hand as I twisted her around in a quick motion, snapping her neck. 

I grabbed her gun, turning around and staring to shoot the opponents. We're going to play their game. "Take this." I tossed it at one of the pack mates and grabbed the one from the guy I had killed before. "Let's finish this. Grab as many as you can and hand them out, they aren't guns to kill, more like knocking us down and make us weak." I shoot when one rogue tried to use his gun against one of us. I don't know what the hell they're planning but I won't sit back and watch." I turned around, shooting at the rogues.

"Let's go help the others." We finished all of them and helped the injured wolves, I need more caretakers, we have five injured wolves. Come now! With help of the wolves who didn't shift, we used their shirt as bandages. "Try not to get kill and use this." I gave him my gun, "The help will come soon." I hope, I thought to myself. "Let's help the others." The pack mates nodded at me and I made sure to know all their names, now more than ever. I needed to take care of my responsibilities.

Rousey? Rousey! Why the fuck are you blocking me out? Are you okay? Speak to me. Goddammit Rousey! Go to the safe house. Roman barked in my head and I winced, touching my  head, Goddammit Roman, tone it down. You're giving me a headache and no, I won't hide. That's not me.

You're fucking pregnant, don't argue with me on this. Please Rousey, go to that darn safe house! He barked out either way pissed, They have guns, it's dangerous. Rousey, do as I say for once in your life.

Mister know it all, for your information the guns aren't really guns. It's the same gun Jonathan used against me back at the moonlight pack house when he tried to kidnap me. It's like a tranquilizer shot, it's used to weaken the opponent, drug whatever you want to call the effects.

I don't fucking care if they're not really guns, go to the safe house now! That, is an order. He is starting to piss me off, I blocked him out and made a head motion with the rest of the guys as we made our way toward them. We stood in the shadows, and with the guns of the ones we killed, we started to shoot sneakily. I turned to look at them as I made a stop motion with my hand. I stood behind a tree, hiding away. I know how to take care of myself, I won't hurt our baby Roman. 

Where are you? He asked me more calmly this time, Watching your damn ass back even though you don't deserve it but I won't have a child fatherless. We're in this together. I stuck my head out, pointing the gun and shoot when a wolf tried to sneak at Roman. Are you guys shooting?

Damn straight we are, they aren't the only ones playing dirty. They pissed me off, more when that she ass bitch tried to put her hands on me. Nobody puts their hands on Rousey and gets away with it. Don't worry, we're safe. 

I still don't like you being here. I gasped, the gun falling out of my hand as I touched my neck. Damn, again! I touched the tree trunk as my body collapsed on the ground. Shit! The other wolves collapsed too and that's how they got me. 

Come on Rousey, you can do this again. My wolf tried to push through but this time it was harder. My head spun as the wolf picked me up, his arm around my stomach and the other one around my neck, "I'd like to see the Alpha's face when we show him how we take his mate away."

"You're lucky I'm drugged, just let me get to at least two percent. I'll kick your fucking ass." I slurred out barely audible as my vision started to get blurry. He walked us out of the hiding spots with his wolves backing him out. The fight slowly dying down when he appeared, "Guys, this is our lucky day, she was tough but we managed to catch her. She wasn't an easy prey Alpha, but we finally got her." 

"Got me? You drugged me, if it wasn't for my numb state I would have kicked in your ass." I slurred out with a mock, he might have won the battle but not the war.  "Let go of my mate." Roman barked out as he stepped forward, his body growing as his wolf got angry. "Don't piss him off." I slurred out with a task as I tossed him a cocky smile, "You're going to walk out of this territory, but dead."

What are you doing?! My wolf shouted out at me, I'm buying us time duh. I'm sure she rolled her eyes at me if she could before saying, More like killing us time. "Thanks to your mate here, the fight went longer, we didn't plan on killing your wolves. We wanted her, or better yet. Someone wants her and won't stop until we have her. Your wolves only payed the price for getting in his way."

"We would have kidnapped her earlier but she left with you when she shouldn't have. Why do you think they called you? It wasn't a coincidence, it wasn't because you were the best, we needed you away from your pack, or better yet, he needed you away from the pack and away from her but she left. So we pull plan c, Jonathan. Hmm, so innocent and young. He had one job, expose her and get her somewhere private so we could snatch her right from underneath your nose."

"Oh Johnie?" I scoffed with a roll of an eye as I slurred out, "That asshole blackmailed me, never do that. Don't fucking blackmail me. He wanted me to have sex with him, in return, he wouldn't open his mouth." I grinned, "I remember how I beat him up." I rolled my eyes, "Such a wimp."

Is that your distraction? Pissing them off about how their plan failed? Is their a manual how to block your own wolf? She's starting to piss me off. I can hear you, I'm part of you and no, there isn't any manual to block me. Boo-hoo, this sucks.Oh hey! Can you take over now? I think I reached two percent.

You're at ten now. My wolf, if she could, rolled her eyes at me, Are you being sarcastic with me? Stupid mutt. "Yes, Jonathan failed the plan. So we went to plan D." I snorted, "Yeah, more like plan E, F, G, H too." You're going to get us killed!

I'm saving us here, I got this.