{2} Sex at first fight

The table gasped in shock at that but didn't say anything or react. "How dare you hit my son?!" The Luna exhaled shockingly as she banged her hands on the table. I crossed my arms together as I threw her a look, "Why don't you ask your son Luna?" I spoke sarcastically with a roll of an eye as I shook my head with a scoff.

"And you, Alpha Roman." I turned to look at Roman with narrowed eyes. "I want my things back in my room by tomorrow morning or the next time I'll leave you faceless." I snarled out at him and pushed him down on his chair as I whirled around.

"You're one hell of a woman, damn." He said from behind me and I rolled my tongue around in my mouth and bit my inner cheek to prevent me from smiling at that. Damn straight I was, I made my way out of the dinner room and toward the front door. "But that doesn't mean I'll let you do what you want." He said from behind me and I stopped with a deep breath and with a roll of an eye, I turned around to face him, my hand on my hip.

"One thing I know is, that if I could have beaten your brother's ass, I can beat yours too, so I can do what the hell I want." I said back cockily and scoffed at him as I tilted my head up with confidence. "Oh, is that a challenge?" He eyed me smugly as he licked his lips, "I live for a challenge." He tapped my chin tauntingly and I glared at him.

"You do know that if you challenge me, is a dead sentence right? You challenged an Alpha." I shrugged my shoulders as I crossed my arms, "You see, you're my mate so, I can't kill you but..... I can do another things with you. Do you really want to challenge me?" He asked me as he took his shirt off, tossing it at me.

"Yes, I'm challenging you. You will not get anything from me because I won't lose." I threw his shirt away, even though I wanted to sink my nose in that delicious smell of his shirt. "Challenge accepted." He spoke with a bust of a grin as he walked past me after leaving me perplexed and wordless. Damn, this man has some serious balls. "You're coming or not? Don't tell me that you chickened out?"

I smiled shortly before turning around with a straight and serious face. "I don't know what chicken out means honey, it's not in my dictionary." I winked at him smugly and he laughed out at that as we made our way toward the fighting ring. "Ready to get your ass beaten Alpha?" I asked with a batted of lashes as I smiled anxiously.

"You should smile often, it suits your face more." He said with a dimple smile and my smile dropped, my face turning serious. "I should have kept my mouth shut, you don't like compliments don't you?" He said with a casual shrug, his eyes fixing on me.

"Yes, you talk a lot Alpha and no, I don't like compliments." I charged at him at that and ducked down, raising him from the ground to flip him over. He managed to flip me too and I felt on the other side of him, our heads next to each other while our bodies faced different directions.

We both breathed heavily to catch our breaths before jumping back up on our feet, turning to face each other. "You're good, I won't lie." I leaned my body down as I swayed my legs underneath his, making him fall down.

"Keep on focusing Alpha. We're not here to chitchat." I spoke cockily, jumping side to side as I stared down at him and yelped when he did the same with me, jumping back on his feet. I groaned, you need to focus more Rousey. You can't let him beat you.

"Who needs to be focus now ha?" He mocked me and I growled out at him, jumping on my feet and swung my fist which he ducked. I raised my cocked leg back to stretch it forward to kick him but he grabbed my leg, thinking he had won but I raised the other one up with a twirl, hitting his head.

I rolled to the side but jumped back on my feet immediately. "This is getting boring Alpha, I want some real action." I charged at him and jumped on him, making us roll around the ring but managed to stay on top, my hand wrapped around his neck and my knee on his stomach.