{7} The date

I hugged him as I laid my head on his chest and ran my hand up and down his tux. "Did I tell you that you looked so handsome tonight?" I looked up at him as I moved my hand up to his shoulder and cupped the back of his neck. "Hmm, I think not. Why don't you say it again." He looked down at me too and slowly leaned his head down, my hand moving up to tangle my fingers into his hair as our lips met for a passionate kiss. "Hmm, you look so handsome tonight."

"And you look so eatable tonight." We pecked each other's lips slowly, a smirk playing on my lips as I caressed his jaw with the tip of my fingers, "Yeah, hmm." I grazed down my bottom lip with my teeth, tracing my fingers up his face to touch his hair.

"You know, I never had sex in a plane before, and seeing you like this, so handsome. Makes my mind wander....." I whispered against his lips, my eyes glancing up at him. I squealed as he moved me on top of him, fingers zipping down my dress as he kissed down my neck and chest. "Hmm, so eager now aren't we?"

"Who can resist you?" His hands grasped my back as he buried his head in my cleavage, kissing my breasts through my lacy bra. I bit my bottom lip with a hum, my hands sneaking between us to unfasten his belt and slid my hand into his boxers to pull out his dick.

He raised up my dress from my thighs and scurried my thong to the side, plunging into me with deep and long strides. I moaned, hovering over him as I rocked my hips up and down his dick, his hands brushing up and down my back before leaning down to hold my ass.

He leaned on the seat, his hands sliding on my hips as he thrust me down on him. Warm and long, that's how it felt inside of my vagina, hitting my spots as I soaked him. I nailed his neck as I tossed my head back with a moan, his dick pulsating into me as we came down at the same time in pure ecstasy.

I slumped on the side of the seat, breathing heavily. "Damn, and the date didn't even started yet, you better fucking impress me." He chuckled as he pulled me closer, kissing my lips. "I think I already did. Or is my charm?"

I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head as we shared a passionate kiss. He was starting to grow on me, I didn't know if it was a bad thing or a good thing. I just hope he's not like the guys I hate.

The moment we landed, I won't lie, I was ecstatic, Roman was still refusing to tell me where we were. After getting off the private jet we went into a car and drove for an hour or longer and stopped in front of a building. "Roman, I don't care anymore, where are we?" I asked him again with a groan, we were going back and forth. I don't even know where we landed, and now I don't even know if we've left the country or not.

Being in a pack is great and everything, but we depend from the Alpha and for what we get from working out of the pack. We don't have enough money to go out of the country or do something extraordinary. It's just the same ordinary things.

"Welcome back Sir." The workers, I guessed, greeted as we walked by and I couldn't help but wandered my eyes around the shiny building. I looked like a child in a candy shop. We headed toward the elevators and Roman pressed the top button.

"Are you going to toss me from this building? At least kill me a bit classy." I asked humorlessly and Roman chuckled, shaking his head at me as the elevator elevated. "I'm not going to kill you Rousey, yet." Roman taunted me thinking he was being funny and I turned to shot him a glare. "Your glare is turning me on instead of doing something else." I ran my tongue across my teeth to hide my smile and turned to look to the other side.

"Just tell me where you're taking me." I pushed again but just when he was about to say something the elevator ding and as soon as it open, my mouth dropped. Standing there on the platform was a helicopter and a pilot. "You want to give me a heart attack."

"And we haven't gotten to the best part yet." Roman whispered in my ear before he guided me toward the helicopter. The pilot greeted us before opening the door. "Thank you Brandon." He helped me in and came after me, sitting next to me.

The pilot got in and soon enough the motor started as the rotor started to spin around. I looked out of the window excited but you know, I won't tell him that. The helicopter rose and I flung my arms at Roman when the helicopter started to shake.

"You fight men two to three times your weight and you're scared of a helicopter coming up? That's new." I elbowed him with a pout and pulled away from him, crossing my legs as I turned to the other side to look out of the window.

I felt a kiss on my arm and a hand on my covered leg, caressing it up and down. "It's not the same, this is all new to me." I turned to look behind my back and groaned when he was there to kiss my lips.

"Well, glad I did something new and extraordinary then." He kissed my lips again but this time instead of pulling away he deepened it. I turned my body to the other side and put my hands on his face, my back arched as I pulled him closer.

He was being so sweet and I was being such a downer, negative but it's just that. I lived my entire life in a pack house. I had to work hard to get where I am now as a pack member, I fought hard to be recognized as the pack warrior I am now. I mean I am a girl, in some minds mostly of men women can't fight, women can't be warriors and I'm so proud to say that I'm a warrior and I did it from my own efforts and my own visions.

I wanted to kick asses, I wanted to show men that women in general can fight and can beat there asses and I'm glad that I got there. I showed them and I received the respect and recognition I wanted.

Roman kissing my neck made me snap out of my thoughts to pull him away. "Roman." I called him out and was replied back with an hum as he went back for my neck, kissing down my collar bone and cleavage.

"I can't wait to have you in my arms again." He mumbled against my skin and I moaned out as he hovered above me, my hands moving up and down his back. I kissed the side of his neck and cocked my head to the side.

"I want to be with you but..." I started to say as he froze at the but and continued. "I won't be just a Luna." He stopped kissing my neck and pulled away from me with a frown. "What do you mean by just a Luna?" He asked me with wrinkled forehead as he put space between us. I leaned up to sit straight and took a deep breath. "Hey, you can tell me whatever it's on your mind."

"I don't wanna be known as the Luna of the pack, I don't wanna be just someone who sits there and let their pack die out there while being hidden. I didn't go through all this to be just a Luna. I want to stay the pack warrior and also be the Luna of the pack." I breathed out deeply after my rant and looked up at Roman who looked at me expressionless.

"Is that what you want?" He asked me seriously and I nodded my head with a suck of my bottom lip nervously. "I couldn't ask for a better mate." He sealed that with a passionate kiss that had me melting.

"Ugh, you're turning me into such a softy." I pecked his lips once more and pulled away from him. "Now can you please tell me where the hell are we going?" He chuckled at that and pecked my lips but didn't say anything. "Ugh, you're no fun."

"I don't want to be fun." He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows and I groaned at his twisted mind. "I swear that you'll like were I'm taking you, just be patient." He pecked my lips again and leaned in his seat and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Promise me Roman." I looked at him, "Promise me that nothing will change. I want you to promise me before we continue with this date. I need a reassurance that nothing will change." He sighed, leaning forward as he cupped my face.

"I promise you Rousey, nothing will change. Everything will stay the same. I give you my word." He leaned in and kissed my lips, my arms slowly wrapping around his neck as I kissed him back. The kiss, heating. "Let's enjoy the helicopter ride." I pecked his lips as I nodded, his arm wrapped around me as he pulled me closer.

Nothing will change, at that, a smile appeared on my face as I leaned my head on his shoulder.