{6} Dressing to impress

I hummed, cuddling more against the warm body as arms wrapped around me, "If only you were like this when you're awake." I moaned, throwing my body on top of this warm thing, so soft and smooth. "If only I can be hard like you, pulling you away like you do to me."

"Sh..." I slammed my hand over the talking bird, "Don't talk, don't you see that I'm sleeping?" I spoke sleepy, curling against the pillow. Yeah, a warm, big, warm and muscular warm pillow. Wait what? I squeezed the pillow, hmm, this pillow had some muscles. I moved my hands up, a face? What is this pillow? I gasped, scooting over when I came face to face with a smugly Roman. "I thought you wouldn't cuddle with me."

"Shut up, I want to go home." I pushed him out of the bed as I jumped over him, making my way toward the door. "You want me, I know you do. You may not want to admit it but your body does want to admit it."

I threw him with the pillows as he laughed, whirling around on my heels as I walked out of his room. He's a dick, that's what he is, a fucking dick and childish.

I groaned, slamming the door of the pack house close. "No grandchild?" I threw my mother a look, "No? Okay." I pushed my body away from the door with a scream of frustration as I stalked my way toward the stairs.

"I was just asking." My mother called out behind me, making my skin itch at that. She's lucky she's my mother, if not, I would have throw some punches. Speaking of punches, I screamed out angrily as I slumped on the bed. I missed training. Just what I needed, Dwayne won't let me live now.

I covered my head with the pillow as I screamed out again. What has my life become? I never missed practice in my life!

"Rousey, the Beta just brought this for you." I frowned when my mother came in and threw the pillow on the side as I sat up, eyeing the envelope in her hand. "Come on, open it." My mother said excitedly as she bit her bottom lip, brushing her hands together.

"Oh-kay." I said slowly as I ripped the envelope open and pulled out the letter, reading it to myself. Tonight at eight O'clock I won't accept a no for an answer. Roman. After finish reading it, my mouth was dropped to the ground.

Oh, so that's the way of things? Demanding? I bit my lips and looked up at my mother. "What does the letter say?"

"He wants to meet me tonight at eight." I crumbled the paper and stood up, making my way out of the room. "How dare he? He sounded so demanding, even in a fucking letter, how does he does that?"

"It's just that little head of yours that's imagine things, so you're not going?" I shook my head at her as I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge. "Why not?" I grabbed the juice can as I turned, closing the fridge. "I don't know." I turned back around as I placed the can on the counter. "I don't have anything to wear except from yoga pants and jeans." I grabbed a glass in the cupboard and poured myself some orange juice.

"I have something you'd look beautiful in, I just know." My mother gave me the grin that I'm scared of and I sighed. This is going to be a long night.

Like I said, this is going to be a long night. My mother spent a lot of time on my hair, making it wavy and over one shoulder, the other side braided. She made my eyebrows and put some makeup on me but not too much, a light rose lipstick on my lips.

"Mom." I whined at her. "It's enough! It's already eight and I haven't dressed yet which by the way I haven't seen yet!" I scolded at her and moved her hands away from my face. "Fine! I'll be right back." My mother squealed excitedly and made her way out before sticking her head back in. "Oh my God, he's here and wearing a tux! Hey, don't you dare peak!" She shut the door closed and I huffed.

Maybe I could peak a little bit? I pushed the chair back and started to make my way toward the door, stopping when I saw myself in the mirror. I was just...speechless. I look like a girl...well I was a girl but I looked, how do I put it....more feminine? "Honey here.....Are you okay?"