{27} Hormonal

I sat in the kitchen on the stool, my hair waivy and wild, I looked like a lion. Hate my hair. I groaned, digging my spoon in the bucket of ice cream. I licked my spoon, savoring the ice cream as I dug some more and guided the spoon toward my mouth. 

I licked the spoon and then my lips after, digging the spoon in the ice cream bucket. I glanced up when I felt a presence, "What's going on with that Ronda Rousey look? You look as if you're ready to kill someone." Dwayne amused as he leaned on the counter, digging his spoon in my ice cream.

I pressed my spoon against his, my eyes glaring at him. "Get your hand out of my ice cream." He let the spoon fall as he lifted his hands up in surrender mode, "Okay hormonal." He muttered underneath his breath and I threw my spoon at him, turning around as I stood up from the stool, making my way out of the kitchen.

I stopped to turn around and headed back to grab my ice cream, growling at Dwayne who tried to get his hands on it first. "Wow, you're really in a bad mood." I grabbed his spoon and made my way out of the kitchen, "Hey! That's my spoon!" I ignored him and made my way toward the living room, slumping on the sofa as I turned on the TV.

Dwayne came into the living room and plopped down on the sofa, I turned my head with a look. "Excuse me?" I said with an attitude as I glared at him, "Yes, you're excused." He yanked my ice cream out of my hand and dared to take my spoon away from me. 

"Out." I stood up and yanked him from the sofa, "I don't want to see you anymore, you're getting on my nerves. Take the ice cream, my spoon, I don't care, leave." I pushed him out of the living room and opened the door, pushing him out as I slammed it close in his face.

I sighed, huffing as I blew my wild hair away from my face, I need a bath. I burst out into laughter as I shook my head, making my way toward the room. I removed my clothes and stayed in my underwear, making my way toward the bathroom.

I opened the tap, filling the tub with warm water and removed my underwear. I slid my legs in and touched the tub as I leaned in. I sighed deeply as my muscles relaxed, my arms leaning on the edges as I rested my head against the tub and closed my eyes.

I rolled my shoulders as I cocked my head side to side, clearing my throat as I let my body relaxed. I moved my hand into the water and caressed my stomach, "Dwayne told me you kicked him out." I heard footsteps as Roman made his way toward the tub. "What was that about?"

I shrugged, playing with the water. "Rousey." He touched my arm with a sigh, "He is here to take care of you." I snapped my eyes open at that as I leaned up, "Take care of me." I threw a deadly stare at him as I licked my lips, "You, are supposed to take care of me not him. If you can't do it, just tell me, I can always pick up my things and leave. I don't know if you know, but I can take care of myself." 

I stood up in the bathtub, Roman doing the same as he snatched my wrist, "What do you want me to do? I'm the Alpha, they need me. I can't do anything, it's not in my hands." I scoffed, yanking my arm away from his grip, "It's not in your hands? You're the Alpha for God sake's, you can snap your fingers and make things happen but as always you choose not to. Roman, if this is how it's going to be during my entire pregnancy, its over, and no, it's not the hormones speaking, I'm tired of waiting, of being held in a house without doing anything."

"Tell me, what are you going to do ha? I'm trying to keep you safe Rousey, why can't you see that? You're making this hard for me. I'm trying to protect you and our son or daughter. You're not giving me a chance." I shook my head, stepping out of the tub as I went to grab a towel to wrap it around my naked body.

"A chance? A chance to what Roman?" I barked out at him, "You call this protection? This is your fucking protection, if this is your protection I don't want it." I stalked out of the bathroom and made my way toward the closet and closed the door. "Rousey, I know that my protection is not the best but we're looking under every rock to find Daniel. Meanwhile, I need to keep you here under protection. He is dangerous."

I scoffed, "Do you really think that I don't know? He did horrible things to me Roman, hearing his name, made my skin crawl. The thought of him looking for me, working with rogues and with these guns that can make it easy for him to scoop me away terrifies me." I touched my stomach, "He is capable of doing the worse, being here isn't giving me any reassurance that nothing will happen to me or my baby and that's what I need Roman, reassurance is what I need."

I spoke dryly before removing myself from the door and made my way toward the drawers and slipped on my underwear. I closed the drawers and made my way toward the racks, choosing a maxi dress to put on. "Rousey, nothing will happen to you." I rubbed my stomach as I turned around and made my way toward the door. 

I opened it and walked past Roman, "Are you sure about that? Because I'm still not convinced." I made my way toward the nightstand to grab my phone, "Where are you going?" Roman asked me as I made my way toward the door. I shook my head with a scoff, "I'm going to see my mom, is there a problem?" I spoke with an attitude.

"Yes, she's definitely hormonal." I whirled on my heels to face Dwayne, "What are you doing here? I thought that I made it clear that I didn't want you here." I turned to face Roman, "I don't care what you have to do, if it's not you, I don't want anyone else here to take care of me, am I clear?" I moved backwards as I turned around, giving Dwayne a look before I made my way out of the room.

"She's just hormonal Roman." I ignored Dwayne and refused to say something as I walked toward the door and made my way out of the house. I rubbed my stomach as I sighed deeply, making my way toward the pack house where my mother and the others were staying. 

"Luna! Come, we found a pack member dead." Before I could say something, I was dragged away, "Okay, okay but let me talk to Roman. Tell him about this." We made our way toward the pack member and I gasped, "Oh my God, go back to the pack and bring me the caretakers and the Alpha." I leaned down and turned over the pack member, "No, Clare." I touched her pulse and frowned, she's alive. Her eyes stared at me wide open but yet she didn't move.

"Ah, it looks like I had to do things by myself. I like it you know, do things by myself." I gasped, leaning up at the voice of Daniel. "Aw man, I came a little too late." Daniel said as he eyed my stomach and I stepped back, hiding away my stomach as I glared at him. 

"You wish, even if you came earlier I would have never slept with you." Daniel smiled cockily as he strolled toward me slowly, "Who said anything about willingly? You know very well that if I want something, I get it by hook or by crook." 

I scoffed, shaking my head as I licked my lips, "I know, you're someone despicable, cruel, evil even. We could have been together but you were sick, twisted even, I can't believe I once loved you." He laughed at me as his men appeared with those guns, "Hmm, you seem to know me very well Rousey." He tasked, "If you knew me so well, who killed your father?" He rubbed his beard as he stared at me with a smugly look on his face and starred eyes. 

I curled my fingers up into fists as I pinned my lips together, tears filling my eyes. "Let's just say it was an eye for an eye thingy. You should have seen his face, begging for mercy, begging me to spare his life. Pathetic. What sort of a warrior scope himself that low, I felt sorry for him. Sorry Rousey, your father must be burning in hell at the mention of his name."

"You bastard, you killed my father? How could you?!" I stepped forward as the need to kill him burned my insides, "Rousey! Step back." Roman called out as he appeared with Dwayne and the pack warriors. "You will pay for what you did Daniel, I don't care what I need to do but I will kill you with my bare hands. My father's murder won't stay like this. I will have my vengeance on you. If you thought you knew me before, now you don't have an idea with I'm capable of doing."

"Hmm, so many talks bored me. Finish them." The men raised their guns up and shot us, dogging whatever they were shooting at us, I made my way toward Daniel. To think that I was scared of him, now he was mine.