{31} Bad Liar

I turned around when the door was open and my mother walked in with the other bags. I stood up from the sofa and frowned, "Where were you mom?" She jumped at that, turning to look at me with a hand on her heart. "You scared me Rousey." I crossed my arms at that as I stared at her, "You're weird. What happened?" She parted her lips slightly as she shook her head, not knowing what to say. 

"Nothing!" She spoke quickly, "Here, let's see the clothes." She squealed as she made her way toward us, sitting down as she opened the bags. I closed my eyes with a deep breath, turning around as I walked toward the sofa, sitting down. 

I stared at my mom, glancing here and there at her. She is acting weird. I need to find out what she's hiding. She smiled at me and I gave her a short smile, This is getting weird. Something is happening and I need to do something to figure this out. "Mom, let's put these in the nursery room." 

She nodded her head and stood up with me as we walked toward the nursery room, "Wow, this is cute. They did a good job." We placed the bags on the floor as my mother looked around the room, "Are you okay?" I asked her as I crossed my arms, strolling toward her, "Yes, I'm fine." She shrugged, turning around as she looked around. 

Her phone rang and she walked toward the corner, playing with the objects. I brushed my hair behind my ear, hearing her conversation. "I'll wait for you tonight, I miss you." I gaped, my mother was having an affair with someone? She didn't tell me? "Okay. Me too. Bye." She hung up and turned around, "Wanna tell me with who you were speaking on the phone?" I crossed my arms as I stared at her angry.

"With a friend, she wanted us to meet for a drink." She closed her phone and smiled shortly. I scoffed, shaking my head with a smile, "A friend, a female friend." I licked my lips as I nudged my head at her, "Do you see a look that scream stupid on my face?!" I barked out at her, "You were talking to a male mom, a male! Don't you dare lie to me! You were talking to a male friend who was excited to see you tonight and that he misses you. Who the hell is he mom? When were you planning on telling me that you had someone else!" 

"Rousey, let me explain...." My mother begged me as she stepped forward, "No, don't. I don't want your explanations, your excuses. I am your daughter. How could you be with someone else? I love you mom, my father is dead. I get it. It's your life. Mom, I'm your daughter. How could you?" I breathed out shakily as tears filled my eyes, "What did you think? Rousey, the stubborn, the headstrong, won't accept her mother with someone else? Ha!" I barked out at her angrily. "Speak! Don't stay quiet. We only have each other mom and you didn't even speak to me first."

"Rousey stop it, you're getting agitated, your voice is clinking all over the house. What is happening?" Roman appeared into the room as he touched my shoulders, "What is happening is that my mom doesn't trust me. That's what's happening." I shrugged off his hands as I turned around, walking out of the nursery room. "Rousey! We'll talk about this."

I made my way toward our room and closed the door, heading toward the bed as I lied down. I sniffed, wiping my tears away as I rubbed my stomach. I breathed out shakily as I closed my eyes, the door opening behind me.

Roman sighed, making his way toward the bed as he kneeled down next to me, leaning down on the bed. I curled up and scooted more to the edge, Roman kissing my shoulder as he spooned me, bringing me closer to him.

"My mom disappoint me." I turned to look over my shoulder, "I thought that we were close. That we had a bound but I guess not. Roman, she's been having an affair with a male Roman. An affair, yes. It's an affair. Because she didn't come to me, she didn't tell me. She had him behind my back so that makes it an affair, a punch in the guts in my father's name. She just, she...." I groaned out at that in frustration.