{13} Fights between mates

I opened my door and got inside of my room, diving into the sheets. I pulled the pillow closer to my head and closed my eyes as sleep took over me. I wrinkled my forehead as I felt something cold on my face and groaned, slamming my hand in front of my face.

I heard a grunt and opened my eyes with a gasp when Roman touched his mouth. I gaped, "Sorry...well you kind of deserve it." I shrugged my shoulders at that, looking aside. He sighed, touching my face. "Baby, I know you're mad. I'm sorry, I had it before me. I thought about the danger of this and I just, I did it without thinking."

I grabbed his hand, pulling it down as I glanced up. "You didn't think?" I nodded my head, "So you don't care about me? You don't think about me, you think about yourself. You're afraid. Don't pull me down because of your fears. You're hurting me you know? I always dreamed of this moment. I'm doing this for my dad, something you don't understand because you have yours."

I pushed him away as I stood up from the bed, making my way toward the door. "Get out Roman, look. I don't even know what you're doing here." I crossed my arms together, "I won't leave Rousey, forget it." I slammed the door close at that.

"Oh, forget it." I nudged my head at that, "Yes, I wish I could forget and I wish that I never met you." I stalked toward my bed and pulled up the sheets, getting in. I just wanted to cuddle here until I die from old age or from starvation.

"You don't mean that." I smiled smugly at him as I slowly opened my eyes, leaning my head back as I twisted my body to face him. "Yes, yes. I do mean that." I turned back around, cuddling against the pillow.

Roman sighed behind me. "At least eat something before I leave." Roman's voice whispered into my ear. "Come on baby." I groaned a no to him and turned back to the other side, mumbling something under my breath. "Don't call me baby. I'm not your baby nor nothing. Go find someone else to bother and leave me alone and in peace."

"Nothing no, you can be mad at me all you want but you're still my mate. You need to eat." He told me as he grabbed onto the sheets. "No, I want to sleep. Go away!" I moved my hand around to find my cover and pulled it above my head. "No! Roman don't pull. Leave, I hate you. no, Roman. Don't pull, let go." I whined at him as he yanked the covers away from my body and onto the ground.

"Rom-ah!" I shrieked out loudly when I was picked up from the bed and hovered by my thighs onto his shoulder. "Put me down now! That's an order!" I ordered him with an angry scowl as I slapped his back with the palm of my hands.

"I'm leaving, and I won't go until I'm sure you're eating well!" He said strictly and I froze, not by him forcing me to eat but by him saying that he was leaving. Why is he leaving? Where? When? Leave like to the town or something? Or leave leave?

"You mean leaving as in....?" I trailed off my question as my palms smoothed his back, suddenly sweaty. He tensed slightly at my touch and sighed as he relaxed again. "Where are you going?" I asked again as the silence reigns. "Can you put me down please? I feel nauseatic and my head is spinning worse than a carousel on full speed."

He sighed and leaned me back down on my feet. "You recall that I had a meeting with the Alphas?" I frowned, nodding my head at that. Of course I do. "Well, we have a plan." I knitted my eyebrows together, "We're attacking before the rogues does." He cupped my face and brushed my cheeks. "We were trying to find the base they are locating in before we ambush them."

"When are we leaving?" I asked him as I put my hands on his, his body tensing at that. What? Did he think that I was going to stay here? This is my pack too. He wants me to take the role of Luna seriously but he wants me to stay behind?

"You're not going with me, you're going to stay here with the rest of the pack. If staying here means you getting angry with me, I can live with that but I can't live without you." I removed his hands from my face and turned around as I licked my lips with a scoff before turning around and hit him straight in the jaw.

"I'm your best warrior and you know it. Why are you doing this to me? So we talked yesterday, you know everything you're losing and you're still saying no? You don't deserve me at all. At all Roman." I pointed at myself as I spat out, "I knew it, it was just too good to be true. I can't believe that after everything I told you, I had thought in this little head of mine. No, Roman is not like that. Maybe it was a mistake, he has a good explanation for this. Your reasons are because you're afraid to lose me? What about what I want? What I've been fighting for? My dreams? My expectations. I live by my father's legacy and you're taking it away from me."

"I'm so done with this, you don't want to lose me in a fighting battle while you can lose me forever? It doesn't make sense, because you'll end up losing with both. Between me and you, there's only the link of a pack member, because you're my Alpha. From now on, you're just the Alpha. Roman, is dead to me." I glared at him up and down before I whirled on my heels and walked out of my room, smokes literally coming out of me as I stalked toward the stairs.

I knew he would do this, my heart fucking told me this but I choose to believe him. I knew that he would never want me to keep my position as a warrior, now I was just the Luna of the pack. He can't even keep his promises, so many sweet talks on our vacation and when we came back, voila! Everywhere just went floating out of the window.

He is such a liar! He was just another douche, just like every other man I knew. Tears coated my eyes as they threatened to spill, I can't believe I lost everything I fought for. I was burned with rage, my body literally shook. This will not stay like this, I'm going whether you like it or not Roman.

I was pissed, so pissed that I could kill someone, even him. "Rousey, you have to understa....." I swirled back around and hit him straight in the jaw. "Can you stop hitting me for a second?!" He snatched my wrists and yanked me forward. "This is dangerous okay! You're still the pack warrior, but this isn't our pack. We're not fighting for the pack, we're fighting for all the packs. This is too dangerous."

"Oh, so now I can't take care of myself? Newsflash Alpha, I always took care of myself and I didn't need a man to take care of me less now. Sorry Alpha but I won't follow your orders anymore." I yanked my wrists away from his grip and whirled around, hurrying my pace as I walked down the stairs.

"Rousey..."

"Stay away from me! That's why I wanted a common pack member." I turned around to tell him, turning back around but gasped loudly when I twisted my ankle, tripping down the stairs. My body collided with the hard and painful steps, the sound of my body rolling down the stairs the only sound in my ears

"Rousey." Roman tried to help me but I shook him off, "I'm fine, I've been through worse if you forgot Alpha." I used the newel post to help me stand up, "You hurt your ankle." I rolled my eyes at him, "I'm a wolf, it will heal. Stop treating me like a baby." I bumped into him as I walked into the kitchen.

"Rousey, why are you treating me like this?" I opened the fridge and poured myself a drink, "Hmm, how Alpha?" I turned around as I slipped from my drink, "I treat people like they treat me, simple." I shrugged, turning around as I grabbed the can of juice and put it back in the fridge.

"Don't be like that Rousey." I ignored him, making my way back out of the kitchen and toward the stairs, my body was hurting a bit but I was headstrong and stubborn. Sue me. I slammed the door in his face and made my way toward me bed, slumping on it. He knew better than to enter without permission. "Stop knocking Roman and just go away, you can leave now for all I care. You can die too while you're at it."

Okay, I didn't want him to die but I was mad at him for leaving without me. "I'm leaving in a couple of hours, can you please...I'll leave you alone if that's what you want." He leaned his head on the door as he knocked defeated.

I pouted my lips as I pulled the pillow closer and placed my head on it with a longing sigh. No, don't cave, don't. He deserve this for being a liar, your actions affects the pack too. My mother's voice rang inside of my head and I sighed, pushing myself up and strolled toward the door, hoping that he was still there.